Chris Wilder and Sunderland

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You'd go that way to pick up the A61, past the Pig then up the M1/A1 to Sunderland and sign on the dotted line.

Or you might turn left onto Glossop Road and go to your new rented house in Fulwood........
Rented? That seems very temporary. Is this where he's going to live until he gets a decent job somewhere else?

Rented? That seems very temporary. Is this where he's going to live until he gets a decent job somewhere else?

He was renting a luxury flat overlooking Endcliffe Park before this one on Tom Lane.

I guess that is the nomadic life of any football manger these days.

Do you rent in Jakarta, or is it a houseboat?

He was renting a luxury flat overlooking Endcliffe Park before this one on Tom Lane.

I guess that is the nomadic life of any football manger these days.

Do you rent in Jakarta, or is it a houseboat?
I'm a landlord, not a tenant.

Oh dear. It wasn't near Havelock Square was it? I feared things were going all too tickety-boo. :eek:
It's only been called Holberry Gardens for about thirty years. Surely it's gone upmarket by now? They'd already moved to Collegiate Crescent when I lived there. Upperthorpe/Netherthorpe was the prime site when I was last living in Sheffield

It's only been called Holberry Gardens for about thirty years. Surely it's gone upmarket by now? They'd already moved to Collegiate Crescent when I lived there. Upperthorpe/Netherthorpe was the prime site when I was last living in Sheffield

You seem very knowledgeable on the subject! ;)

Would take 1/5 he stays.

If you click the Paddy Power link Wilder odds have now pushed out from 5/1 to 18/1.
But those are the shortest odds on the net, he's currently 33/1 with William Hill.

The person that wrote that article appears to be a Wednesdayite, obviously mischief making.

If you click the Paddy Power link Wilder odds have now pushed out from 5/1 to 18/1.
But those are the shortest odds on the net, he's currently 33/1 with William Hill.

The person that wrote that article appears to be a Wednesdayite, obviously mischief making.
I'm no gambling expert but that would indicate they've taken some bets on him at 5/1. So that's easy money for them. You wouldn't want people backing the bloke who does get the job, unless you've got loads backing the blokes who don't. Isn't that how bookies make their money?

give over! If you can handle living in Moscow you're hardly going to be bothered about "safer" ;) ( I know someone who's moved out there)

That's what I thought too! I can honestly say I hope I never have to visit Moscow again. Was there a few years ago on business and it's possibly the worst city I've ever been to. (Yes Red Square is impressive but...).

Back
Top Bottom