A trip to Sunderland confirmed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sounds daft, but it could be a good thing thing for them going down It's been coming for years and might help them shift some players out. I think they'll go straight back up unfortunately.

Quite right. It's no fun losing most weeks and dropping down a division could re-energise them, as it has Newcastle.

But the clearout must start with Moyes, an utter disaster of a manager for many years.

There are a number of away fixtures next year where we have a poor record historically. Sunderland is one such place.

Our last 3 wins at Sunderland:

I think we've won 2 of the last 39 games there in all competitions.
1987 not 1986. Lawrie McMenemy got the sack after the match

Oh yeah, like parachute money is the same as being in the Prem, and like oh yeah this will offload their debt.

OH YEAH.

No, but it might keep the wolves from the door. If they don't go up however, that could well be a different story. Poorly run club, but as poorly as the Portsmouth example? They were a new level of imcompetence.

On my away match list - I rate the North East fans

Only been to Roker Park once January 1970, stood on that open end next to the North Sea, talk about brass monkeys bloody freezing. It was 0-0 BTW

Shit hole, plastic fans, plastic stadium, plastic Geordies, fans who believe their own hype and a police force of wankers, it's a no from me.
That's a bit harsh. They have averaged 40000+ this season. Which isn't bad given they got stuffed and played awful football every week. Their fans are very loyal. However, I dislike them because the last time I was at Roker Park I got covered in piss. Recieved via cups full of piss being thrown. Anyone who does that is a wanker in my book.

That's a bit harsh. They have averaged 40000+ this season. Which isn't bad given they got stuffed and played awful football every week. Their fans are very loyal. However, I dislike them because the last time I was at Roker Park I got covered in piss. Recieved via cups full of piss being thrown. Anyone who does that is a wanker in my book.
The support in the north east is fantastic, no doubt
But although the official attendances state as 40K plus, theres no way they actually get that

Barely 30K there yesterday

Back
Top Bottom