Match Thread The Mighty Blades v Chesterfield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not_a_Cheat

Reaction score
So the final game of the season is now upon us and promises to be a memorable occasion with the presentation to the champions. There happens to be a match on with the visit of Chesterfield. I hope those that travel over enjoy the view of a packed BDBL.

Tremendous chance to really sign off in style, let's hope the party doesn't get pooped.....

I was never attending today due to living abroad but now I'll be listening from my hospital bed having broken my femur last Monday, so no beers for me sadly....

Anyway...

Any team news? :)

Wright back in the team?

Hanson on the bench?

Or stay unchanged?

I can only hope the radio coverage does the atmosphere justice today, and wish everyone a wonderful afternoon. It's been a very special season, and will be sad it's over. However next season promises to be very interesting. Oh and as for the match, it would be nice to really get a huge score but 4-1 and hundred points will do.

UTB

So the final game of the season is now upon us and promises to be a memorable occasion with the presentation to the champions. There happens to be a match on with the visit of Chesterfield. I hope those that travel over enjoy the view of a packed BDBL.

Tremendous chance to really sign off in style, let's hope the party doesn't get pooped.....

I was never attending today due to living abroad but now I'll be listening from my hospital bed having broken my femur last Monday, so no beers for me sadly....

Anyway...

Any team news? :)

Wright back in the team?

Hanson on the bench?

Or stay unchanged?

I can only hope the radio coverage does the atmosphere justice today, and wish everyone a wonderful afternoon. It's been a very special season, and will be sad it's over. However next season promises to be very interesting. Oh and as for the match, it would be nice to really get a huge score but 4-1 and hundred points will do.

UTB
Get well son young man.

Nah, thought about it and being abroad with a broken femur is a pretty lame excuse for not attending. I bet there loads of ex pats with broken bits there today! ;)

Come on Blades, be fucking ruthless. No mercy.

We haven't scored 5 yet. If we don't then it will be a very disappointing season.

Been dreaming of this day for years whilst watching teams managed by tossers like Weir/Clough/Nobkins :tumbleweed: and yea its finally arrived

No mercy, no respect, ruthless efficiency, rip them apart time and time again, let's give notice to those ruperts in the league above that we take no prisoners, even when we have "nothing to play for" added to this bent church tower fellas need chastising for the way they tried to derail our celebration by leaking the Ched news (see how I managed to add a Ched in there) and keep off the desso (wow on a roll here getting all the important topics in one post)
I personally would like to see us hit them for double figures but I'll settle for 5.
COYRAWW

This should be an easy 3pts based on how we swatted aside port vale bradford & mk dons. & if southend put 4 past chesterfield, then imagine what we could possibly do

Think we'll end the season with 4 consecutive 3-0 wins.

As I said, very disappointing.

Basham, Clarke and Sharp to score.

Strongest available 11 plus a very attacking bench. Top man Wilder. Nice to see Jack there on merit.

Congratulations to CW, AK and the players on a fantastic season and reaching 100 points and 30 wins in a season, special mention for BS reaching 30 goals for the season. Well done to Chesterfield for giving it a real go and making it a cracking last game of the season.

And a big thanks for the Chesterfield manager playing two donkeys as centre backs (4 & 23) . I thought they had won some fan competition to play in the game, because they sure weren't footballers.

Back
Top Bottom