Midday Ko and Atmosphere

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We'll never be short of excuses not to get behind our team, will we?

Nerves is still at number one, though. 26 consecutive weeks. Quite remar

"Quietly relaxed" Pinch! :eek:

That said there's some Blades having a beer and a sing song on the train down from Leeds. Shhhhhhhhhh!

"Quietly relaxed" Pinch! :eek:

That said there's some Blades having a beer and a sing song on the train down from Leeds. Shhhhhhhhhh!

Quietly fucking relaxed indeed!!! Can you imagine Celtic, Dortmund, Fenerbache, Newcastle or countless others celebrating with quiet relaxation.

Bring me my pipe and slippers.

Quietly fucking relaxed indeed!!! Can you imagine Celtic, Dortmund, Fenerbache, Newcastle or countless others celebrating with quiet relaxation.

Bring me my pipe and slippers.

The atmosphere at St James' Park is awful. The salt of the earth geordies, best fans in the country myth is total bollocks.

The atmosphere at St James' Park is awful. The salt of the earth geordies, best fans in the country myth is total bollocks.

I thought it was pretty good at The Lane today. Celebratory rather than quietly relaxed. Well done.

❤⚔. ❤⚽.

I thought it was pretty good at The Lane today. Celebratory rather than quietly relaxed. Well done.

❤⚔. ❤⚽.

I thought it was rather quiet on the whole, had the air of an exhibition match till late on – the performance matched it to some degree.

Impeccable behaviour from the crowd to not run on at the end, proving that if you have 20 sporadic announcements asking fans not to go on the pitch that this is just enough to ensure people don't.

I thought it was rather quiet on the whole, had the air of an exhibition match till late on – the performance matched it to some degree.

Impeccable behaviour from the crowd to not run on at the end, proving that if you have 20 sporadic announcements asking fans not to go on the pitch that this is just enough to ensure people don't.
Chris Wilder's appeal to the fans ,please don't run on the pitch !! Worked a treat ,I think at this present time he's the only one who would get a response like that.
Goes to show what an influence he has become ,remarkable.
Clough had a similar response with Forest fans all those years ago. An amazing time to be a blade ,thanks Mr Wilder and more of the same please

Back
Top Bottom