Where are you following it today?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodwardfan

Woodwardfan
Reaction score
Shamefully I am in Nimh Bing, Vietnam.

Game starts 10pm, will follow it on Flash Scores and S24SU, not Shoutbox unless we are winning well.!! Rather Twitter or is it Facebook by Foxy? Thank you again.

Sing up Shoreham. Sorry I can't be there as well, I really am. Adkins was manager when we booked this trip!

Will miss my Vietnamese lunch on London Road too!

UTB.

At the ground. I checked when the football season was on before I booked my holiday..... .
giphy.gif

Have a like Mr Thornton

Stranded on a desert island with no access to the internet or a phone....

H Block

Setting off early so me and the Mrs can walk down, as I fancy a few before and a few after the game, it's not a day to take the car........

I'm doing the same. You fucking drivers on the M1 be careful...

Flat on my back with Jenifer Lawrence sat on my face. It was meant to be Jenifer Aniston but some bastard called U can summat or other hijacked her.Or him.

Frustratingly and expensively 40,000 feet up in the air flying back from Sri Lanka via Doha. Will be spending ridiculous sums of money on buying the inflight wi-fi (that I was so disparaging of when it first came out). So it's high flying text catch ups every 5 minutes for me!

Game starts 10pm, will follow it on Flash Scores and S24SU, not Shoutbox unless we are winning well.!! Rather Twitter or is it Facebook by Foxy? Thank you again.

Sing up Shoreham. Sorry I can't be there as well, I really am. Adkins was manager when we booked this trip!

UTB.

Jon Bon II is in Mablethorpe :D

Frustratingly and expensively 40,000 feet up in the air flying back from Sri Lanka via Doha. Will be spending ridiculous sums of money on buying the inflight wi-fi (that I was so disparaging of when it first came out). So it's high flying text catch ups every 5 minutes for me!

First post and straight in with the holiday boast. Great work.

UTB.

Very fond memories of Vietnam, I think i went waterfall abseiling somewhere around there. You may have already been here but if you have a chance pop to Hoi An. Place is a cultural paradise. One of the best places I have ever visited. Hire a bike and cycle down to the beach . You wont regret it. Also a trip to Sa Pa is a must, trekking through the mountains and rice fields getting drunk on rice wine with the locals!

Sadly i will be following the game sat on my arse on my couch in sunny St Albans.

I forgot the smilie. :)

And I appreciate a good holiday boast - it's an s24su art form.

Welcome!
Thanks - breaks the monotony of sitting in Colombo airport! Been surrounded by the sights, sounds and smells of this lovely country and all I can think about is Blades v Scunthorpe!!

South Stand will have no atmosphere today now the only bloke who stands up and sings isn't there.

Damn your eyes Adkins

:)

In a food court in the basement of a shopping mall in Singapore. Me, loads of families, cheap food, Tiger beer, and - in the brilliantly random way of this part of the world - London Calling by the Clash as the piped music.

Wonder where Judith Chalmers is following the game? An Expedia link?

In a food court in the basement of a shopping mall in Singapore. Me, loads of families, cheap food, Tiger beer, and - in the brilliantly random way of this part of the world - London Calling by the Clash as the piped music.
Have they got a Din Tai Fun outlet there? May just take your mind off the tension of the game!

Is that anywhere near Ninh Bình? ;)

Lovely place, as spectacular as Hạ Long but less chaotically touristy. Still, think I'd rather be at the Lane.

Do you know I just can't get used to my holiday tablet, predictive text and so ridiculous at times, can be dangerous. Seems to alter very late in the sentence at times, makes it hard work. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom