Sheffield United vs Bolton Wanderers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BOL
BOL
BOL
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Another game we should have won.
Leon s couple of chances should have seen to that. Frustrating day. Immediately after the game, I thought we deserved nothing but looking back now, despite not playing the football we have got used to, we deserved at least a point. Maybe we have been spoilt ?

lowest scores I've given since madkins was in charge. Carruthers' cameo performance was as bad as anything I can remember.

I agree with Boo, we've come a long way to come away thinking we were awful. If we'd have put in that performance under Adkins, we'd have come away full of hope !

Fair ratings I think, far from good enough on the day against an organised but limited opposition

Even with 15 minutes to go, I thought we could win, but shocking finishes saw to that. Bolton fuckin Wanderers, a team of League One (at best) cloggers, quicker to the ball, wanted it more, not won away in 37 games, says it all, a day to forget.

Forced to give Caruthers a one as it won’t allow zero. He’s averaging 2.2 so someone gave him a 3 or better for that. Perhaps his mum is a poster on here?

On the whole it looks like my ratings have been generous. Had to gives 1 to Carruthers and Sharp both did nothing of note, a bad game to play Sharp in when he is not in the best of form he was always going to get bullied with their CB's 4 for CCV some bugger get him some boots them ice skates are no good 4 for Wilder wrong team chioce I'm a believer in getting the 3pts and worrying about the next game later.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom