Sheffield United vs Bolton Wanderers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BOL
BOL
BOL
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Great team performance, Basham my MOM although could go to quite a few, great team performance second half, bloody Carruthers run down left was amazing may well start at Spotland

Quality today - particularly 2nd half. All played well - Fleck MOM, Sharp did well, Lafferty had his best game for us and Samir produced another great cameo.

First half they tried to kill our usual game and we probably scored a bit against the run of play. Wilder did what what necessary at half time and second half we stepped up and they had no response. Even though Scunny got a point, and Bolton didn't, Bolton did at least try to beat us at football without really resorting to giving us a kicking, but in the end we were simply too good for them.

At last we totally demolished a side, took our early chances and ran rings around them after they tried to bully us and audition for a invite to the next series of Splash.

An excellent team performance, with some outstanding individual displays. Basham was my MoM, closely followed by Fleck, Carruthers, Sharp and Lafferty, who had his best game since joining the Blades.

A bit more comfortable than I dared hope. Fleck's part in the first goal was pure quality.

If it hadn't been for the falling over & set-pieces this would have been one of the most dominant performances of the season, they had nothing.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom