Sheffield United vs AFC Wimbledon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
WIM
WIM
WIM
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

9's for Wright, Fleck and Wilder. Highest marks this season I think from me. desperately needed a win, Wilder picked the right team and these 2 were great today.

Think everyone played well today. Glad to see jake Wright back in the side. A clean sheet and 4 goals 3 of them coming from our strikers good result today.

Good day at the office, three goals from forwards, one from midfield, good debut from Hanson, a handful

Jake Wright - calm and composed made a hell of a difference. We were a bit nervy and lacking confidence first half and struggling to retain possession - a better team might have punished that. But we got better and better and I've come away on a bit of a high!

After Hanson, Coutts was the main difference today, he played more progressive football; not the best player but such an improvement on all that slow, sideways and backwards stuff. As a result Fleck enjoyed himself so much more. On Football Heaven at least 3 said we had won so well without getting out of 3rd gear. I actually thought we are 'at it' all game and back in Top Gear. Ratings above have it about spot on.

Perhaps conceding a 'bit of a fluke' goal in the 2nd minute (despite a great free kick the goalkeeper did gift us a goal) put Wimbledon on the back foot - Realistically without being churlish we could have easily scored three more in the second half - Now 7-0 would have been a thrashing !!

A good win through a real team effort. When Wimbledon had possession we pressed well. Wright undoubtedly has stabilising effect on defence. Many players at their best today but thought Fleck was MOM for a superb midfield performance.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom