Leeds United vs Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LEEDS
LEEDS
LEEDS

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

I'd just say cranie edged it for MoM just. All super first half was a little flat but stayed strong and come through it in the end.

Given all the variables, I thought we were rather good today. Soaked up a lot of Leeds pressure and did so quite comfortably. The downside was that we gave the ball away far too much, and on another day we would have got punished for being so slack. But ifs and ands, we won, that's all that matters at this stage, and we're now in an automatic spot, so ours to lose.

I never usually comment on these, but McGoldrick, 7.8? What game were you watching? He was immense. Headed the ball out of defence several times when we looked shaky.

We restricted the mighty Leeds United to zero shots on target,and at Elland Road !
How good is that !
Well done lads,job done !!

In recent years we would have lost this game and the season end in heartache. There is something special about this squad, the ability to battle is immense. UTB!

Billy MoM for me for a great 2nd half display,just ahead of Cranie,JOC and Egan.

Deano would have got a 10 if he would have had anything to do except make an air shot save in the 1st half, (Similar to Wigan Away) and wind the Knuckle draggers up. Defence solid as a rock. Basham Fantastic Goal but Billy had the Defender in is Pocket. And Mr Wilder, Tactics, Team and all round God-like status down to a Tee. Brilliant.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom