Sheffield United vs Crystal Palace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
CRY
CRY
CRY
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

These are extraordinary times down at the Lane with a bunch of extraordinary players. Robbo, Luke, Jags, McBurnie blending in so well and giving us that extra quality. Bursting with pride at full time. Extra mention for Lundstram, winning me over big style, keep it up Lunny lad.

Just because we don't showboat all the time Enda (lol) we get pilloried, yesterday we worked as a team Palace fell over at every thing. The ref was awful to us had Palace got into our area he would have awarded a pen which, we should have had the goal was quality. Palace showed nothing and were a disgrace to their fans I'm not fussed we've got 4 points when all said it would be zero COYRAWW. Lunny was excellent as was Norwood, Freeman sod it all of them, sadly Didzy not quite up to speed but he'll get there.

Can't be arsed with submitting for each player, I liked it better when I could just go down the team and give my ratings in one go after giving my ratings on four players I got bored of the messing about and gave up. The old system last season was much more user friendly.

Can't be arsed with submitting for each player, I liked it better when I could just go down the team and give my ratings in one go after giving my ratings on four players I got bored of the messing about and gave up. The old system last season was much more user friendly.

Changed based on user feedback as many complained that they entered the incorrect ratings due to the stars and wanted the flexibility to edit and correct!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom