Alright!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bearded blade

Reaction score
Hey everyone, joined the forum a while ago but more a voyeur of the everyone's opinions to be honest, I'll chip in if I feel necessary.

Been a blade since I was born, was a junior blade and all that but due to work can only get to matches as and when I can now.

Personally bit upset with performances so far this season but I don't think we're a millions miles away and still thinking positive for this season.

UTB!

Hi. Why restrict yourself to only chipping in when you have summat valid to say, no one else on here does ;)

welcome to the forum :)

Hey everyone, joined the forum a while ago but more a voyeur of the everyone's opinions to be honest, I'll chip in if I feel necessary.

Been a blade since I was born, was a junior blade and all that but due to work can only get to matches as and when I can now.

Personally bit upset with performances so far this season but I don't think we're a millions miles away and still thinking positive for this season.

UTB!

Brayford, is that really you?

UTB!
Hello.
Do you still have your first United bib?

Back
Top Bottom