Newest and probably the youngest!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lmaobob

Wind Up Merchant
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Heard good things about this forum through my dad, Silent Blade who you may already know on here.

Been a season ticket holder since a very young age, sitting in the pukka pie stand, family stand and now the GAC stand... I can't remember how old I was when I first started going but i'll have to double check with my dad!

Look forward to speaking with you guys =)

Hey everyone,

Heard good things about this forum through my dad, Silent Blade who you may already know on here.

Been a season ticket holder since a very young age, sitting in the pukka pie stand, family stand and now the GAC stand... I can't remember how old I was when I first started going but i'll have to double check with my dad!

You come from poster gold lineage, so you've high standards to uphold.....seriously though, nice to see you're following in your dad's footsteps and you'll know exactly what the forum is about.

You can tell you're young...what is the "Pukka Pies Stand"?

Welcome aboard though!

The corner stand between the family stand and the kop. Pukka Pies signs located around the whole stand so I named it after that... Not sure if that's the real name for it though!

Hey everyone,

Tip number 1, to communicate with us old gits. It's the;

Kop
South stand
John street
Away end.

:)

UTB

Hey everyone,

Your dad Silent Blade is a true gent and a thoroughly nice bloke.

Welcome to the madhouse! :D

Welcome mate.

My first game was a 6-0 win against West Brom back in 2000. Let's just say that kinda feels like a false advertisement now...

Saw you warming up at Gosforth school a couple of years ago while I spoke to your Dad. He said you were shit (or was it shit hot ?) anyway he rates George long so what does he know :)

Yeah he's definitely a crazy one, that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom