Afternoon Blades...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kozzy_is_my_Dad

No excuses, no dickheads.
Reaction score
Just a quick hello from myself. I am a longer-term lurker and have now made a couple of posts in the last day or so.

I've heard good things about this place from fellow Blades and from posters on other forums. You may recognise me as one of them there BladesMadders.

Looking forward to having a chat and a laugh, always enjoy following the match day coverage on FB when I'm unable to make it to the match.

UTB.

Tarqs, I just read the welcome post from Linz, "An introduction to S24SU..."

Imagine my surprise as I get to the bottom of that post and read reference to "the Posh thing". I'm thinking, "what's this? S24SU as the upper-class, educated version of Blades' forums? Surely not".

Then the eloquent gentleman 'Tarquin Delouche' uses the phrase "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy." ;) Posh thing, what posh thing? I'll hear nothing of the sort...!

They lied. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Indeed, the most depraved and debauched in all humanity dwell herein. Mr Delouche himself being something of a bounder and a cad. But he doth feast at the top table, being a top boy.

Kozzy, lol. Ey up, lad!

Dane yesterday, you today... Bloodin ell! - who next? SBT? Dar? Holden?

Alright Alf!

Oh I dunno about that, mate. I reckon I'm more here on one of those shared ownership deals, like they have in Serie A... ;)

Welcome to the forum :)

Just a quick hello from myself. I am a longer-term lurker and have now made a couple of posts in the last day or so.

I've heard good things about this place from fellow Blades and from posters on other forums. You may recognise me as one of them there BladesMadders.

Looking forward to having a chat and a laugh, always enjoy following the match day coverage on FB when I'm unable to make it to the match.

UTB.

Good to see you here Kozzy_is_my_Dad and that you've kept your user name.

Your unique blend of tripe, er sorry, wit, will go down well! ;)

Back
Top Bottom