2015/16 Home Kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Gary Sinclair has given his opinion on it on Facebook, he doesn't like it.

Seeing a lot of hate for it, wouldn't be surprised to see it become the away shirt instead.

You would assume so. Like you say, the ones they wore today will have been made before John Holland changed their logo.

Away kit is the only thing for it.

I like it, and I like that we are trying something different.

If we had red and white stripes-most would moan that 1. There aren't the correct number 2. The stripes are too wide/slim 3. The White is more Ivory than white 4. Damn templates!

Or something along those lines. What's one season with something a little different?

I'm pretty much on Fulwoods wavelength here. I fuckin hate it from top to bottom!
Sufc are red and white stripes black shorts and socks are debatable, white, black with red and white tops, red with two white hoops, etc etc.
This kit is taking the piss in my humble opinion.
Every time I've watched West Brom on motd this season I always remark on their kit - never been a wba kit, their fans must hate it, I know I would! And now we have the red version. WTF is that about!

You would have thought any half arsed Facebook campaign would have Jim, Sponsors, Patrons et al running for cover
Would certainly win jimbo a few more brownie points, like sitting on the kop today.

I can see mixed opinions on this one, my brother hates it but I love it. Surprised to still see John Holland on the front.
2731-30.jpg

If , when fans are at best nervous, some disappointed and others down right angry you really wanted to piss people off more you would do something which divides us. Like suggesting a name change, naming a stand after Nigel Farage or without any notice or consultation changing the first team strip. But that is what we have done. Words fail me.
I wouldn't mind if it was a genuine replica of an original strip, but the one 125 odd years ago had blue shorts. Do why doesn't the latest strip? Because it would be unacceptable to have blue shorts now .... And in the same vein it is unacceptable to have a white home shirt now with pissy little red pinstripes too. We play in red and white shirts and black shorts. Nice for an away strip though.

My twopenneth. As a home kit, I dont like it but I'd be more than happy with it as an away kit. That said, however, as a one season throwback jersey/kit, I'm not all that offended by it. Back to red & white stripes for 2016/17 though.

Can I just remind everyone.

It's only a fucking shirt.
No its not, its a Blades Shirt ................... the fuckin worst ever, but a Blades Shirt all the same

Apparently, if you hold it up to a Total Eclipse of the Sun, an image appears of McCabe putting up two fingers to the Fans .......

The White bits are about the width of a bog roll, wonder if HRH designed it, big mistake like Cardiff being forced to wear red. That said as a second kit I like it and will probabley buy one when they are being flogged off for a tenner half way through next season

No its not, its a Blades Shirt ................... the fuckin worst ever, but a Blades Shirt all the same

Apparently, if you hold it up to a Total Eclipse of the Sun, an image appears of McCabe putting up two fingers to the Fans .......

Er, can you not speak for me please.

It's a marmite shirt, but just because you and some others don't like it, diesn't mean all fans feel the same. Spoke to and seen many who think it is the best for years.

It will be for one season and several of us love it. Not sure what the uneccessary dig at McCabe has to do with anything either?

Sure some like it, some don't. But reactions like yours quoted and some against it are a bit childish and reactionary, over the top nonesense.

The White bits are about the width of a bog roll, wonder if HRH designed it, big mistake like Cardiff being forced to wear red. That said as a second kit I like it and will probabley buy one when they are being flogged off for a tenner half way through next season

It's nothing like Cardiff.

It's more akin to Arsenal's burgandy kit but even then, it does not change the basic colour scheme.

Er, can you not speak for me please.
I wasn't speaking for you

Its a Blades Shirt ................... the fuckin worst ever, but a Blades Shirt all the same

Apparently, if you hold it up to a Total Eclipse of the Sun, an image appears of McCabe putting up two fingers to the Fans ...

Back
Top Bottom