No one leaving, no one coming in?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I want the Prince to come out and say we are having money to spend for a promotion push next season

I want the Prince to come out and say we are having money to spend for a promotion push next season
Why? So clubs know that and increase the price for players? That'd be absolutely stupid for him to come out and say "we're gonna spend fuck loads getting promoted"

I will be renewing my season ticket, no question. Disagreements happen all the time between owners and managers, just normally not in public. That being said there are a lot of people talking shite too. As regards loan signings, I think even one midfielder would have helped but knowing our luck, whoever came in would have probably got injured !!!

I'm a proper blade since 1966 .. pity all you in the know foreign fucks think differently... ✌

Why? So clubs know that and increase the price for players? That'd be absolutely stupid for him to come out and say "we're gonna spend fuck loads getting promoted"
I don’t think anyone would ever say that about us. In January in the biggest window in our history we didn’t spend.

I'm a proper blade since 1966 .. pity all you in the know foreign fucks think differently... ✌

So you dont want a season ticket then ?
Presuming you are a ST holder how long have you had one for ?
Did you have one under Clough and Adkins ? If so we are in a lot better position than we were then
So why wouldnt a anybody who had a ST then not want one now ?
I know people that would love a season ticket so if you dont thats great as it means someone who does will get one

If we had to sell for me Baldock would be sold bogle is worth triple what we paid

Yeah, we are not happy either. Our wonder start has turned sour. Our manager ran at the first opportunity, sold our best attacker for peanuts to a team below us in the table and no sign of any investment or ambition. No munneh...☹️
Sounds familiar

Which part? If you're referencing the "no investment or ambition" that's very far fetched... Especially considering we've spent 130m since being in the league.

130m yes but wages are so low it doesn't attract players were in the prem well for now

Wilder quoted we went for Wilson and Watkins wages was the key people might say yeah let them go then but we are in top league you have to pay wages

Watkins, like Maupay, was in the bag, until Villa came in at the death and doubled our offer.

Maupay was never in the bag, he didn't want to move up north.
Watkins was one we really tried for last year, but we weren't really in for this.

Maupay was never in the bag, he didn't want to move up north.
Watkins was one we really tried for last year, but we weren't really in for this.

Those are facts.
we would have paid 20m for watkins but we cant match clubs like villa on fees and salaries and this is what were up against in the modern premier league and unless we get more investment were never going to be able to compete at this level

we would have paid 20m for watkins but we cant match clubs like villa on fees and salaries and this is what were up against in the modern premier league and unless we get more investment were never going to be able to compete at this level
Watkins was never available for 20m, also he’s got Jack Grealish setting him goals up. Who have we got?

Watkins was never available for 20m, also he’s got Jack Grealish setting him goals up. Who have we got?
who knows ? we might have got him for 20m if villa hadnt come in maupay was the one that got away he would have been a perfect replacement for billy

All good points and I agree with them all.

However, it isn't just this season where we need midfield reinforcements. Our midfield has looked light since last Christmas , and if Lundstram does leave then we'll need at least 2 guys. Buying them both in the same summer seems to be putting eggs in baskets...
Looks like it’s going to cost us a decent manager. I think I was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom