Wilder leaving would set the club back years......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

.....And would more likely result in back to back relegations, than a relatively sharp return to the top flight.

I'm aware it sounds defeatist, the reality is, it's just realistic. There's not enough goals in this side to win the amount of games required to stay in this league, winning half the remaining games may not even be enough, and that's not going to happen anyway.

Wilder is unfortunate enough to be a victim of his own success. Had this been 12 months ago, it would have been more 'expected', and therefore more accepted. An exceptional league finish, which when examined more closely cannot be considered 'lucky', but certainly an over-achievement, has really damaged Wilder's reputation with Blades fans......But not those outside the club.

Why do fans of a Premier League Club, which fields the likes of Mcgoldrick, Fleck, Stevens, Basham, Norwood etc, expect better than the current league position?
The answer - Chris Wilder.

I did find it astounding time and time again last season when I was told that these Sheffield United players, specifically the likes of Norwood and Fleck, were 'Good Premier League players'.
I also seem to recall someone saying that Lundstrum, as a result of his contract situation, would likely be snapped up by the likes of Everton or West Ham.

I'm sorry, but not 1 player in that squad tonight, "Walks into" any side in this league.....Currently.
There's an argument that some of the better players, like Egan, could maybe get into Fulham's defence for example.....But given the way Parker has been setting them up, i'm not sure he's mobile enough to do so.

Wilder knows these players aren't good enough. Just read his comments again tonight.....

"The same players that played with that momentum and belief from last year are not doing it this year. Nothing has really changed, the league hasn't changed, Everton haven't really changed but our team has in terms of the lack of quality we are showing this year.
Good, experienced players who have played at this level for a season are not sticking their hand up and making my job easier."

The transfer policy is clearly the correct one, long term.
One exceptional season, or you could argue 2 if you include the promotion itself, just shows Wilder is ahead of schedule really.

The Club doesn't have the infrastructure in place to compete at this level currently, that's just the reality.
Assets in Ramsdale, Berge, Brewster, Lowe, Bogle, Mcburnie, Burke and the extra money from these 2 seasons and the club is a million miles ahead of where it was after promotion.

There really does need to be some support for Wilder added very soon though. The club needs to hire people with knowledge of foreign transfer markets, hiring only players from this country doesn't work in the modern game.
If the problem was simply one of insufficient quality for this level then that situation would improve with relegation, where the quality around us would be lower. But our problem isn’t just insufficient quality for this level, we seem to have had a complete collapse of morale in the side. That won’t improve with relegation: indeed, it might get worse. What on earth do we do about that?

Ramsdale, Burke, Ampadu and Brewster all started today. All awful summer signings. None of them PL standard.

I have no confidence in Wilder to sign the players we need to improve the side any more. His excellent transfer nous has completely deserted him.

Ramsdale, Burke, Ampadu and Brewster all started today. All awful summer signings. None of them PL standard.

I have no confidence in Wilder to sign the players we need to improve the side any more. His excellent transfer nous has completely deserted him.

Hi, Stegosaur here,

He's arguably made 1 good signing since promotion. Which is negated by the fact he never played him---Besic.

Can't really refute your conclusion.

I'm personally a Wilder in fan. He's shown an ability to undo 13 years of absolute poverty. I think he can go again. Though he doesn't retain the 'can do no wrong' image he perhaps once had. Though I'm ok with that. The chances of him being poached have taken a dent. If we can emulate Burnley that might be a very good thing.

It's clear now the transfer strategy we went with was wrong. Similar to Warnock's January window, we got ahead of ourselves looking towards the future without enough focus on the present.

It wanted quality in a couple of positions even if that meant foregoing depth and spending on wages. Take Brighton as an example. And yes there are questions on fitness but for now fee and just wages, you can't deny that both Wellbeck and Lallana are both starters for Brighton. Quality players with multiple seasons of top flight know how in winning teams.

Alternatively it wanted competition in a few key areas to make up for loss of form. Look at Palace Batshuayi, Clyne, But land then they have younger players like Eze. They have added depth at similar quality so can cope with absences better.

What we added was potential. U21 keeper, U21 striker, 20 year old right back, 23 year old left back. These guys might be good enough as first team stalwarts in 2 seasons but for now they are neither first team ringers nor proven rotational options.

Regardless of their individual merits, these were season 3 or 4 purchases, once established. Perhaps finishing 9th gave us a false sense of security. I think 9th was optimum outcome. Could have been as high as 5t before pandemic. Aside from Southampton and Newcastle we took best expected points hauls from teams. This season, the margins are going the other way and it's resulting in a series of 1 goal defeats.

Once the recruitment was misplaced the rest soon followed suit. Injuries to key players exposing the lack of ready made replacements, some poor refereeing calls early on further denting potential momentum. Now we are stuck in a rut probably expecting to lose each match. Norwich were the same at the end.

So mixed feelings on the JTW. Unless we pick up 6 from 6 out of Burnley and Palace, then there is an argument to reshape the squad in Jan. Offload those unwanted, a window early and keep the powder dry on big wage loan recruitment in favour of those with 6 months on their deals who can add to a Championship squad e.g. Pearson, Davies at Preston etc. I know we said we weren't buying, but if we are considering diverting too then I'd expect this could be flexible.

I don't know about back to back relegations but if instant promotion doesn't occur it could cripple the club financially for a decade if we can't offload the bulk of the new signings.

If Wilder left at the end of the season and a new manager came in, he'd have a very good base of a side.

-------------GK

Bogle-----Egan-----JoC-----Stevens

Burke---------Mid-------Osborn-----RND------

-----------McBurnie------Brewster------------

Subs: Ramsdale, McGoldrick, Sharp, Baldock, Bash, Lowe

We need to spend some money to strengthen but it's not bad. Need a strong, vocal CM (Wallace?) and a keeper. Play winger. Put crosses in to our strikers.

Those players are assets.
They are players who are capable of improving significantly over the next 'x' years, to players that have the ability to perform at this level.

Mcburnie, for example, is a proven top Championship striker and is therefore worth the exact fee that was paid.

Pay Championship prices, you generally get Championship players.
Buying them young, and improving them, is the only way to get 'value'.
Calling them 'flops' is a joke.
Mcburnie is not a proven top championship player thats like saying Leon Clarke was a proven top championship player because he also had a purple patch. Mcburnie is awful and will not score goals next season the chances hes missed this & last season tells you that he's not a natural goal scorer simple as his pace is non existent his and the way he runs with the ball is a joke he must like looking at the grass because he never lifts his head.

Some people on here would keep Wilder if we were bottom of League 2. It's pathetic. His post match interviews are an embarrassment. If HRH intends to keep him long-term then God help our football club. We need a complete overhaul of management and players. Sick of hearing sentimental claptrap on here.

Wilder has spunked decent moneh away on ordinary, uninspiring and not quite good enough players like Ramsdale, Berge, Moussett and Brewster as well as paying top dollar for the absolutely garbage McBurnie. He's signed an aged, past it defender in Jagielka and we still have Rodwell somewhere. What the fuck does he do because he certainly never appears on the team sheet?

Sorry, the buck stops with Wilder. He's been backed far more than any other manager at the club, ever! He was given a cow to take to market and all he got for it was a handful of crappy beans, which were far from magic.

So who should he have signed them! You keep saying this about spunking name players who in your professional opinion of a football pundit should Chris Wilder manager of a football club signing the likes of Jay Mceverley not so long ago should he have signed?
Some of you don’t seem to get it do you the majority of premier league clubs spend 18m on a player to go in their reserves or out on loan. We are expected to bridge a gap with championship players. It came to light we wanted Callum Wilson we couldn’t afford him simple as. I’m pretty sure Chris would have loved to sign Bruno Fernandez but he can’t.
It’s like a mantra this about spunking money, we have decided to go down the route of signing young up and coming players rather than put the club in financial difficulty I applaud that approach.
All this bollocks about struggling in the championship, that league is poor at the moment and we have a fantastic opportunity with a very very strong championship squad to get back up.
The problem is some of you have got giddy because of last season, well last season was an anomaly simple as that but what it has done is put us on a fantastic financial footing and one man is responsible for that.
Get your toys back in the pram suck it up write this season off and get behind them. It’s all you really are asked to do support a team and a manager that have given us some of the best moment if not the best in our history.

'Top dollar'?

Paying Championship prices, for Championship players, because the Club currently is the size and has the infrastructure of a Championship club.....
Delusions of Grandeur?

Bang on the money!

So you're calling signings which have been made with the intention of progressing the club in the long term, short term flops?

Who were you hoping to replace Billy Sharp and David Mcgoldrick with?
Two 32 year old free transfers, and be in the same position again 12-24 months time?

It's clear Brewster/Ramsdale/Mcburnie etc have been bought with the intention of being important players in the side for years.

Yes they are flops. What other name would you give them? The table and stats dont lie.

I would rather we tried to improve our immediate starting 11 than spend X amount of millions on 2 reserve Derby fullbacks.

And fuck squad harmony over wages etc. Most of these players would be still scuffling around in L1 on 1k a week and ending a career of not much repute.

We have hansomly rewarded them for their efforts, That is surely in no doubt.

Wilder has set the club back years with his horrendous signings. We could bring another manager in who actually wants to try to win games rather than sticking with the boring, negative, slow, passive crap we get from Wilder these days, but a new manager would still be stuck with these players.
What a mess.

If Wilder left at the end of the season and a new manager came in, he'd have a very good base of a side.

-------------GK

Bogle-----Egan-----JoC-----Stevens

Burke---------Mid-------Osborn-----RND------

-----------McBurnie------Brewster------------

Subs: Ramsdale, McGoldrick, Sharp, Baldock, Bash, Lowe

We need to spend some money to strengthen but it's not bad. Need a strong, vocal CM (Wallace?) and a keeper. Play winger. Put crosses in to our strikers.

Just been sick in my mouth looking at that midfield. Not a chance that side there makes the Championship play-offs.

Wilder has set the club back years with his horrendous signings. We could bring another manager in who actually wants to try to win games rather than sticking with the boring, negative, slow, passive crap we get from Wilder these days, but a new manager would still be stuck with these players.
What a mess.

Set the club back years WTF! He has set the club up for years with what he has done! We now have the foundations to build we have to take a step back so what. Let me spell this out to you the club refuses and quite rightly to smash our wage structure and get lumbered with players on massive wages.
Jeez some of the comments I’m reading from Blades fans are bizarre. I know it’s shit and we’re all hurting but fuck me have a think about what you are writing. Set the club back years, I absolutely despair.

Just been sick in my mouth looking at that midfield. Not a chance that side there makes the Championship play-offs.

Really have you watched many championship games lately you have seen the quality in the championship haven’t you? Calm down fella I know it shit but believe me that squad will be very very strong in the championship.

.....And would more likely result in back to back relegations, than a relatively sharp return to the top flight.

I'm aware it sounds defeatist, the reality is, it's just realistic. There's not enough goals in this side to win the amount of games required to stay in this league, winning half the remaining games may not even be enough, and that's not going to happen anyway.

Wilder is unfortunate enough to be a victim of his own success. Had this been 12 months ago, it would have been more 'expected', and therefore more accepted. An exceptional league finish, which when examined more closely cannot be considered 'lucky', but certainly an over-achievement, has really damaged Wilder's reputation with Blades fans......But not those outside the club.

Why do fans of a Premier League Club, which fields the likes of Mcgoldrick, Fleck, Stevens, Basham, Norwood etc, expect better than the current league position?

I did find it astounding time and time again last season when I was told that these Sheffield United players, specifically the likes of Norwood and Fleck, were 'Good Premier League players'.
I also seem to recall someone saying that Lundstrum, as a result of his contract situation, would likely be snapped up by the likes of Everton or West Ham.

I'm sorry, but not 1 player in that squad tonight, "Walks into" any side in this league.....Currently.
There's an argument that some of the better players, like Egan, could maybe get into Fulham's defence for example.....But given the way Parker has been setting them up, i'm not sure he's mobile enough to do so.

Wilder knows these players aren't good enough. Just read his comments again tonight.....

"The same players that played with that momentum and belief from last year are not doing it this year. Nothing has really changed, the league hasn't changed, Everton haven't really changed but our team has in terms of the lack of quality we are showing this year.
Good, experienced players who have played at this level for a season are not sticking their hand up and making my job easier."

One exceptional season, or you could argue 2 if you include the promotion itself, just shows Wilder is ahead of schedule really.

The Club doesn't have the infrastructure in place to compete at this level currently, that's just the reality.
Assets in Ramsdale, Berge, Brewster, Lowe, Bogle, Mcburnie, Burke and the extra money from these 2 seasons and the club is a million miles ahead of where it was after promotion.

There really does need to be some support for Wilder added very soon though. The club needs to hire people with knowledge of foreign transfer markets, hiring only players from this country doesn't work in the modern game.

Well said Sir, have a like, that's how I see our situation. ⚔️

Really have you watched many championship games lately you have seen the quality in the championship haven’t you? Calm down fella I know it shit but believe me that squad will be very very strong in the championship.

Can’t say I have admittedly but we all know it can be one of the hardest leagues to get out of.

It will be a strong squad in the sense that most have them have performed well at that level before. My worry is their confidence/ mental state going into next season, if our fortunes don’t improve at all for the rest of this one.

Think we will need a number of new signings to freshen things up.

Can't really refute your conclusion.

I'm personally a Wilder in fan. He's shown an ability to undo 13 years of absolute poverty. I think he can go again. Though he doesn't retain the 'can do no wrong' image he perhaps once had. Though I'm ok with that. The chances of him being poached have taken a dent. If we can emulate Burnley that might be a very good thing.

It's clear now the transfer strategy we went with was wrong. Similar to Warnock's January window, we got ahead of ourselves looking towards the future without enough focus on the present.

It wanted quality in a couple of positions even if that meant foregoing depth and spending on wages. Take Brighton as an example. And yes there are questions on fitness but for now fee and just wages, you can't deny that both Wellbeck and Lallana are both starters for Brighton. Quality players with multiple seasons of top flight know how in winning teams.

Alternatively it wanted competition in a few key areas to make up for loss of form. Look at Palace Batshuayi, Clyne, But land then they have younger players like Eze. They have added depth at similar quality so can cope with absences better.

What we added was potential. U21 keeper, U21 striker, 20 year old right back, 23 year old left back. These guys might be good enough as first team stalwarts in 2 seasons but for now they are neither first team ringers nor proven rotational options.

Regardless of their individual merits, these were season 3 or 4 purchases, once established. Perhaps finishing 9th gave us a false sense of security. I think 9th was optimum outcome. Could have been as high as 5t before pandemic. Aside from Southampton and Newcastle we took best expected points hauls from teams. This season, the margins are going the other way and it's resulting in a series of 1 goal defeats.

Once the recruitment was misplaced the rest soon followed suit. Injuries to key players exposing the lack of ready made replacements, some poor refereeing calls early on further denting potential momentum. Now we are stuck in a rut probably expecting to lose each match. Norwich were the same at the end.

So mixed feelings on the JTW. Unless we pick up 6 from 6 out of Burnley and Palace, then there is an argument to reshape the squad in Jan. Offload those unwanted, a window early and keep the powder dry on big wage loan recruitment in favour of those with 6 months on their deals who can add to a Championship squad e.g. Pearson, Davies at Preston etc. I know we said we weren't buying, but if we are considering diverting too then I'd expect this could be flexible.
Top post. The summer transfer window was really poor IMO. I agree, there was too much emphasis on signing players for the future - when it was clear that we needed players for the here and now (i.e. a couple to go straight in to improve the first team). The poor window was also exacerbated by not improving the midfield (when it seemed clear we lacked creativity when Baldock/Stevens were stopped from going forward), not replacing JOC and a prioritisation of back-up options.

I also agree, that our position last season probably misled CW - I guess he thought McG, Norwood, Fleck etc could replicate what they had done before, but it now looks as though many in the team had a purple patch that has since come to an end.

So who should he have signed them!

Well whoever is ultimately responsible for assembling a squad should know more than fans who only know about players in the English league. We don't give the impression we look any further than that so it was a surprise when we ended up with Berge - who hasn't impressed anyway, and to be honest we don't look any better or worse with him injured.

We couldn't compete for English players, having lost out on the likes of Maupay and Watkins in our bid to reassemble the Brentford team up north, so what we needed was someone who at least knew about foreign players - like the guy at Leeds who learned the ropes at Sevilla, the most savvy club in Europe.

Instead, bizarre gambles were taken on the likes of Morrison and Rodwell, which have had the usual result from wild gambles, and what the thinking with Zivkovic and Retsos was nobody can ascertain.

I feel sorry for most of our signings as they're not up to the job and that's not their fault.

Instead, bizarre gambles were taken on the likes of Morrison and Rodwell, which have had the usual result from wild gambles, and what the thinking with Zivkovic and Retsos was nobody can ascertain.

I assume Retsos and Zivkovic weren't his signings. He even played Rodwell ahead of Retsos and seemed so unwilling to give either a decent shot.

I think if Klopp was in charge, we'd fare no better, we just haven't got the quality.. they have to be at the top of their game to compete, and when it drops below that we struggle.
We're missing key players from last season through injury or form,i don't see changing the Manager as the answer,and Chris for me is the best man to bring us back stronger if as seems likely we go down.
We're not getting battered, the players are trying, but it's just little things like a move breaks down because of a bad touch, or a bad pass,where last season it was the opposite.. to many mistakes,and add that to the loss of form or injuries to key players, lack of goals, new players not hitting the ground running, it's difficult for us all at the moment, but stick with Chris for me, rather than go on the Manager merry go round, which usually takes several appointments before landing on a decent one.

I know that people are emotional right now and the emotional reaction is that everything is terrible we’re an embarrassment and we should take drastic action. Maybe we should maybe we shouldn’t I don’t know I’m not paid to make those decisions.

What I will say is this we were the most unprepared club in terms of infrastructure to achieve promotion since Huddersfield we had no depth and no academy players pushing for a starting berth. All we had was a very thin starting group plus a couple of subs who had pushed us up through the leagues who despite what’s happening this season were one of the most enjoyable united sides I’ve watched. We had to try and build depth on the go and the prem infrastructure too. Unfortunately that group that took us up through the leagues looks to have come to the end of its cycle very suddenly with lots of players dropping off a cliff.

In the summer we addressed the positions that were the standout problems last year with the exception of an attacking mid I don’t think anyone expected that by January this year we would also need a new DM, LWB and LCB with LCM also looking very questionable. In that context the task has changed from the summer till now we’re not building depth in case of a drop off in form and players to step into the senior players shoes once the older players drop off. Instead we’re in the middle of the rebuild we were starting to plan ahead for but clearly didn’t expect to be this season.

In that context whatever the club decides to do cannot be a knee jerk decision we do not have the funds to appoint a succession of stop gap managers like Allardyce. Each one bringing in his own older pros on large wages that would truly squander the prem money until we were in the same situation as last time stuck with the lee hendrie’s off the world and without the competitive advantage of parachute payments. The club needs a long term plan in place to complete the rebuild which has been started and build a core capable of taking us on another 5-6 year cycle whilst also improving the infrastructure to supplement it.

Well whoever is ultimately responsible for assembling a squad should know more than fans who only know about players in the English league. We don't give the impression we look any further than that so it was a surprise when we ended up with Berge - who hasn't impressed anyway, and to be honest we don't look any better or worse with him injured.

We couldn't compete for English players, having lost out on the likes of Maupay and Watkins in our bid to reassemble the Brentford team up north, so what we needed was someone who at least knew about foreign players - like the guy at Leeds who learned the ropes at Sevilla, the most savvy club in Europe.

I feel sorry for most of our signings as they're not up to the job and that's not their fault.

So you actually understand then that we are fishing in a very small pool and we can only go for a certain type of player then? Not one of the signings have made will have cost us anywhere near what has been reported anyone who thinks they will are lining in cloud cookoo land. What we have done is made sure if we do go down the wages won’t cripple us like say Stoke when they went down.
We have built for this eventuality and like it or not unless this club gets substantial investment our natural place is probably the championship. Call wilder all you want for team selection tactics etc but what he has done is secure the future of this club.

I know that people are emotional right now and the emotional reaction is that everything is terrible we’re an embarrassment and we should take drastic action. Maybe we should maybe we shouldn’t I don’t know I’m not paid to make those decisions

What I will say is this we were the most unprepared club in terms of infrastructure to achieve promotion since Huddersfield we had no depth and no academy players pushing for a starting berth. All we had was a very thin starting group plus a couple of subs who had pushed us up through the leagues who despite what’s happening this season were one of the most enjoyable united sides I’ve watched. We had to try and build depth on the go and the prem infrastructure too. Unfortunately that group that took us up through the leagues looks to have come to the end of its cycle very suddenly with lots of players dropping off a cliff.

In the summer we addressed the positions that were the standout problems last year with the exception of an attacking mid I don’t think anyone expected that by January this year we would also need a new DM, LWB and LCB with LCM also looking very questionable. In that context the task has changed from the summer till now we’re not building depth in case of a drop off in form and players to step into the senior players shoes once the older players drop off. Instead we’re in the middle of the rebuild we were starting to plan ahead for but clearly didn’t expect to be this season.

In that context whatever the club decides to do cannot be a knee jerk decision we do not have the funds to appoint a succession of stop gap managers like Allardyce. Each one bringing in his own older pros on large wages that would truly squander the prem money until we were in the same situation as last time stuck with the lee hendrie’s off the world and without the competitive advantage of parachute payments. The club needs a long term plan in place to complete the rebuild which has been started and build a core capable of taking us on another 5-6 year cycle whilst also improving the infrastructure to supplement it.

Great post. It is a big blow for us this season and we can’t sugar coat it but I think everyone needs to take a step back understand how far we have come in such a short period of time. We are a strong club with a strong squad which isn’t quite good enough for the PL. I am convinced if we ride this storm and allow the management team to prepare us for the championship we will come back stronger.
Everyone needs to chill out a bit.

Great post. It is a big blow for us this season and we can’t sugar coat it but I think everyone needs to take a step back understand how far we have come in such a short period of time. We are a strong club with a strong squad which isn’t quite good enough for the PL. I am convinced if we ride this storm and allow the management team to prepare us for the championship we will come back stronger.
Everyone needs to chill out a bit.
It is obviously a blow but in my opinion the biggest thing it could cost us would be this management team clubs our size with our infrastructure so rarely find an X factor in the dugout. He should be given the chance next year to complete his rebuild then reassess because finding a manager who can lift a club so far above what it’s playing level should’ve been with the players at his disposal is very rare and shouldn’t be thrown away lightly as who knows when it will come again.

So you actually understand then that we are fishing in a very small pool and we can only go for a certain type of player then?

I'm saying it would have been a very much larger pool if anyone had any nous about the type of players who could be brought in from good Leagues in Europe.

That is either a failure of organisation, or down to the power the manager holds over recruitment. Probably both, veering towards the latter.

Half the Spanish league have a lower (in many cases much lower) wage bill than we do, for example.

I actually think if we go with another manager it will set us back years. Nobody has had the success that wilder has had nobody loves the club like wilder does s as no nobody has ever had us playing the football that wilder has. We can build again he will know that he is under pressure and will be under even more pressure in the championship. But for gods sake let’s not think short term like we have historically let’s build on what we have started with the best man for the job and that’s what he is.

I'm saying it would have been a very much larger pool if anyone had any nous about the type of players who could be brought in from good Leagues in Europe.

That is either a failure of organisation, or down to the power the manager holds over recruitment. Probably both, veering towards the latter.

Half the Spanish league have a lower (in many cases much lower) wage bill than we do, for example.
I’d agree it’s both because I don’t think the two can be separated. The club would need to have in place a large network of scouts across the continent which we don’t. The manager would also have to trust the judgment of those scouts and be confident they evaluate players in the same way that he does and that takes time.

It’s another reason why all those years in league one have hurt us when we couldn’t afford to maintain any infrastructure really it takes a long time to build those networks and that trust.

This is all Ifs and maybes, like me you have absolutely no idea what or who we have been looking at in Europe how do you know we haven’t tried to bring players in from Europe. What is they don’t want to come to us or still asking for silly money. If we brought a player in from a lower league Spanish club and he didn’t play well the same people would be saying why have we brought in an unknown from Europe.
Do you not think more established premier league teams with a scouting network that’s second to none are also looking for these gems? Why are they not bringing these players in from all over Europe that nobody has heard of?
Look at established European players already here most don’t hit the ground running anyway.

Although relegation can be expected sometimes, it is never expected to be the worse side in history. It's looking more and more likely that we'll break all the shittest team records going.

What schedule is he ahead of currently??
Because those players you mention are not assets. They are expensive flops and we've had our pants down a number of times. Nobody is going to want any of those players.

It is possible to bounce straight back after relegation, many teams have done it. However most of our players are going to be mentally scarred from the humiliation. They are a laughing stock and having the tag of been part of the worst side in history, won't be easy to shake off.

The fans are going to be mentally scarred as well :(

Back
Top Bottom