If you could fix just one thing what would it be?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

McBurnie's socks. They drive me mad,
I’m with you. There’s something triggering about not wearing your socks properly - the pricks like Claridge, Grealish and McBurnie with their ”look at me with my socks down and a child’s shin pads” are equally as bad as the foreigners that brought us the ridiculous “I’ve pulled my socks up above my knees to cover my thighs and make me look like a fucking ballet dancer”. I really hate modern footballers sometimes.

Get an owner who can afford to spend some of their own money. We wouldn’t need a manager to work miracles then, we could get by with a Dean Smith.

I’d like a midfield.

The Blades teams that I have enjoyed watching most over the years, irrespective of the division we were in, had proper footballers in the middle of the park - Kendall’s side with Cowans, Patterson and Hutchison, and the wonderful Coutts, Duffy and Fleck triumvirate.

Having a good midfield gives you every chance of controlling the game. I don’t feel that we have control over any games at the moment.
Borne out by the Arsenal Undefeatables who had Viera, and that other Frenchman( forgot his name) who teamed together so well they took France to the World Cup (was it '78) and won it.

The roof isn't so much leaking at the moment but has been blown completely off the house in this piss-storm of a season. But if you could fix just one thing of our many nags - the defensive solidity, the anonymous midfield, our misfiring strikers, Wilder, recruitment, O'Connell's knee, McBurnie's facial hair - what would it be?

Just one sticking plaster over this giant gaping abyss is all you can have. Choose wisely.

Go for it. We've got 26 cup finals now.

Change it to 3-4-1-2 (2x promotion formation).

Our defending, all over the pitch - fix that and you get a point, 3 if you’re lucky

Let the fans back in

I was going to say fix JOC's knee but I just think the players need us right now.

Whether its 2,000 fans or 4,000 fans I don't care. I don't care if I am not among the fans in attendance either. The team needs us right now more than ever.

for me the answer to this question is unequivocally 32000 inside Bramall Lane. No doubt about it, the fans is what we need

Back
Top Bottom