These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Because we didn't choose one.

Adidas suggest stuff, we pick the kit. We picked what we have.

The thing I'm most annoyed about is both Fulham and Leeds have got nice little things on the back of the neck, we had BLADES last season, not much but it was something, but those two have got full on elite poshness on theirs and we've got fuck all this season except a backwards adidas logo because you can see through the kit haha

Scroll through to see the backs.

All signs point to the partnership ending.

Because we didn't choose one.

Adidas suggest stuff, we pick the kit. We picked what we have.

The thing I'm most annoyed about is both Fulham and Leeds have got nice little things on the back of the neck, we had BLADES last season, not much but it was something, but those two have got full on elite poshness on theirs and we've got fuck all this season except a backwards adidas logo because you can see through the kit haha

Scroll through to see the backs.

I think they both look shite and tacky much prefer ours

Fair enough

I feel like there's an effort with us to save a bit of money/ make it more profitable, so we just do what we need to. It makes sense but as a fan, I want embroidered Blades on the back of the neck, SUFC on the socks etc.

Like the training gear, we probably make about £2 more per item because we haven't got the two colour stripe version of the Condivo stuff like Arsenal, and that probably adds up to enough to make if financially worth doing for the club.

I really like Adidas stuff though, so I'd be happy to have them again, but with a bit more pizazz.

I feel like there's an effort with us to save a bit of money/ make it more profitable, so we just do what we need to. It makes sense but as a fan, I want embroidered Blades on the back of the neck, SUFC on the socks etc.

Like the training gear, we probably make about £2 more per item because we haven't got the two colour stripe version of the Condivo stuff like Arsenal, and that probably adds up to enough to make if financially worth doing for the club.

I really like Adidas stuff though, so I'd be happy to have them again, but with a bit more pizazz.
The arsenal stuff is really good ,I'd ended up looking like one of those uber twats off arsenalfan TV if ours was as good as that

So do I. I think ours are the best in the league to be honest, I just wish we had the thing on the back of the neck.

I'm glad there is someone out there who agrees! I've got both home and away shirts and think they are the best we've had since the Adidas partnership started.

Wish we’d have a constant away/3rd kit that stays the same each year (or at least same colours) a bit like Bristol City’s purple away and Arsenal’s yellow. I’d love ours to be the luminous green (that we’ve had for 2 seasons) but with red short and socks, retro style.

How does the sizing on the away shirt compare to last season? I’ve been L for the past couple of seasons ( home) but fancying the away one this season and, as it’s got to be an online purchase for me, I would like to get the right size first time. ( sorry if it’s been discussed above in the previous 60pages but I couldn’t find anything relevant in search)

How does the sizing on the away shirt compare to last season? I’ve been L for the past couple of seasons ( home) but fancying the away one this season and, as it’s got to be an online purchase for me, I would like to get the right size first time. ( sorry if it’s been discussed above in the previous 60pages but I couldn’t find anything relevant in search)
I can’t speak for anyone else but I found the sizes exactly the same , both in training wear and the shirt .

Away kit fits same as last seasons kits, so you should be fine with L. Home kit is a tighter fit though

Back
Top Bottom