Relegation.!!??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignore the naysayers, tell us more.

I'd expect moar from a 'Big Hitter' such as yourself.

Don't be shy champ, I believe in you.

Real time evidence that posts in the Rumour Mill section should be taken with a pinch of salt.

We need someone who can score goals cos this lot can't.

You certainly needed an upgrade on Rhodes. Maybe league 1 Windass and 1 goal in 5 Kachunga will see you reight.

I think Big Hitter takes it up the shitter.

“Where are we?” I’d worry about my own team if I were you, bed wetter. Off back to S6 you go.
S 6 ? you moron, I can claim more league attendnces than anyone on here and name the SUFC teams going back to Smith , Furness,Cox. etc. Look that one up....

How can you of all people call anybody on here a moron? Have you read your recent posts? Jog on, skin flute.
What is your problem? I am raising legitimate areas of concern which need addressing. We are bottom of the table, ok no need to panic ,long way to go yet but we have to improve and get some fire power up front. Do you not agree with that.?

What is your problem? I am raising legitimate areas of concern which need addressing. We are bottom of the table, ok no need to panic ,long way to go yet but we have to improve and get some fire power up front. Do you not agree with that.?

Attachments

• E93B69FC-9794-4C4D-9C85-3EF150476F7A.jpeg
    E93B69FC-9794-4C4D-9C85-3EF150476F7A.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 2

We haven't put in an abysmal performance since the last few games of last season. Thought we were cutting the team some slack under the circumstances.

We need to improve the results now (and we will), but we're a great team that we can all be proud of.

End of story in my opinion.

Played cricket and football in my younger days. Put them picks up cos some prat suggested I was an " howl "!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom