94 away shirt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wincobank S9 Blade

Wincobank blade
Reaction score
Does anyone know where/how to get hold of the attached shirt except eBay size xxl

Attachments

• F9925050-FBB6-4BCA-B2D7-90C9091AE938.png
    F9925050-FBB6-4BCA-B2D7-90C9091AE938.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 6

Nothing wrong with asking, I was just suggesting that you may be better getting a time travel device to take you to the club shop in 1994 to get one, they're quite tricky to get hold of.

This site is worth the occasional look, they've not currently got any in but it's worth checking back every so often.

Does anyone know where/how to get hold of the attached shirt except eBay size xxl

Still got mine. It's got me name on the back though!

My missus sent it me as a Xmas present when I was in the Falklands 93-94.

She also sent me the training top.

Here is me in in said training top, in the derelict Ajax Bay field hospital. Bladesmen, everywhere!

19940104 - Ajax Bay FI.jpg

pommpey

Just out of interest, why not ebay? As over inflated as some of the prices are (sometimes down to bidders instead of greedy sellers) ive had some bargains on there when I've found stuff not long after its been listed

Still got mine. It's got me name on the back though!

My missus sent it me as a Xmas present when I was in the Falklands 93-94.

She also sent me the training top.

Here is me in in said training top, in the derelict Ajax Bay field hospital. Bladesmen, everywhere!

View attachment 90432

pommpey
That’s a great story 👍

Just out of interest, why not ebay? As over inflated as some of the prices are (sometimes down to bidders instead of greedy sellers) ive had some bargains on there when I've found stuff not long after its been listed
I’ve already checked it sizes tend to be smaller and condition of the shirt sometimes not good I know it’s not going to be 100% crisp from early 90s but I’ve been checking for years I really love that shirt

Classic football shirts, vintage football shirts and ebay iam afraid, problem is you rarely see xxl in our 90’s umbro shirts, just be patient and check every few days, it may take a couple of years....

set up ebay alerts and just wait. Found an Xl (fits nicely oversized and im usually a Large) from Ukraine a year ago, £45 posted and its in very good condition, just got to keep an eye out mate!

Five years too late but I sold all these on Ebay, XL or XXL, should have waited a bit longer as they are all going for double what I got then Screenshot_20200903-221110_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20200903-221125_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20200903-221142_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20200903-221151_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20200903-221200_Photos.jpg

I thought you was meaning thread police 😂 yeah I know it’s a long shot on this one

Since when did thread police have a Tardis? If you look carefully through the window you can see Billy Pipers jugs.

Back
Top Bottom