7th Place.......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Am I wrong to feel relieved we didn’t get seventh place?
I know it’s cost about £5million but I would have been so pissed off today to have been pipped by Arsenal to a place in Europe.

Is it just me that thinks the FA cup final result was a forgone conclusion? You just knew Arsenal would win it. Who we got in next seasons European Competitions now ...............
Liverpool
Man C
Man U
Chelsea
Leicester C
Spurs
Arsenal
Wolves miss out how fucking predictable. :( If you don't get in the top 6 they work it so the big clubs get in every year.

Is it just me that thinks the FA cup final result was a forgone conclusion? You just knew Arsenal would win it. Who we got in next seasons European Competitions now ...............
Liverpool
Man C
Man U
Chelsea
Leicester C
Spurs
Arsenal
Wolves miss out how fucking predictable. :( If you don't get in the top 6 they work it so the big clubs get in every year.

It was a predictable result in so far as Arsenal have been much better than Chelsea since the resumption.

Other than that I am not sure how 'they' could fix Wolves not getting into Europe, unless you are suggesting that Chelsea deliberately lost a cup final?

Arsenal would not have been at Wembley if we had beaten them and I trust no one is suggesting that we lost on purpose (?)

It was a predictable result in so far as Arsenal have been much better than Chelsea since the resumption.

Other than that I am not sure how 'they' could fix Wolves not getting into Europe, unless you are suggesting that Chelsea deliberately lost a cup final?
Wolves have had the most VAR against them haven't they?

It could be argued its on purpose. Same as our goal at Villa Park (and I know it didn't mean owt to us in the end but that's not the point..)

Liverpool
Man C
Man U
Chelsea
Leicester C
Spurs
Arsenal

A BIG Club Gets Into Europe

Only watched the highlights but not sure that was worth a red card for the Chelsea man, would Chelsea be that bothered about winning the cup when they have qualified for the Champions League? 🤔 🤔 🤔

I’m still wondering what to do with my Methuselah of Champaign I bought to drink from the PL trophy :mad:

Is this the PL’s equivalent of Clappers and Slashers?

Save it for next May... given CWAKs record you may well be opening it then...

Chelsea didnt deliberately lose Arsenal got away with it again. Two yellows cards that were not yellow cards resulted in a sending off that for reasons I dont understand didnt go to VAR. Just glad that wasnt us because if I were a Chelsea fan I would be really annoyed. Basically killed the game off when Chelsea had a chance to pull it back. Arsenal players going down like they were polaxed by a steam roller. David Luiz got away with an elbow into Giroud's back. Shot of Arteta running down the touchline waving a pretend red card and shouting red card red card at one bit just goes to show you 5-10% of their game is about winning free kicks by feigning injury. Bias Commentators didnt help either.

Same old Arsenal, always cheating.

Glad we weren't in the final but saying that we would have probably played Chelsea and beat them anyway. :)

Chelsea didnt deliberately lose Arsenal got away with it again. Two yellows cards that were not yellow cards resulted in a sending off that for reasons I dont understand didnt go to VAR. Just glad that wasnt us because if I were a Chelsea fan I would be really annoyed. Basically killed the game off when Chelsea had a chance to pull it back. Arsenal players going down like they were polaxed by a steam roller. David Luiz got away with an elbow into Giroud's back. Shot of Arteta running down the touchline waving a pretend red card and shouting red card red card at one bit just goes to show you 5-10% of their game is about winning free kicks by feigning injury. Bias Commentators didnt help either.

Glad we weren't in the final but saying that we would have probably played Chelsea and beat them anyway. :)

Fair enough, I didn't see the game. Arsenal back to their best in that regard then, it would seem.

It could be argued its on purpose. Same as our goal at Villa Park (and I know it didn't mean owt to us in the end but that's not the point..)

Us and Wolves I think, so yes I do get that argument. In contrast, the number of decisions in ManU's favour is quite staggering since the restart, and it has hugely helped them solidify a top 4 spot.

I didn't watch the game earlier (to be honest I forgot it was even on today until after FT) so should have thought more before I posted. Sounds like Arsenal got away with murder.

Liverpool
Man C
Man U
Chelsea
Leicester C
Spurs
Arsenal

Who is ‘they’?

Arsenal deserved the cup, much the better side on the night as Chelsea only turned up for the 1st 10 minutes.

The red card did get looked at by VAR as all such decisions do. It was deemed to be not a ‘clear and obvious error’ by the referee. Personally I thought the second yellow was very harsh but the 1st was definitely warranted. The ‘elbow’ into Giroud’s back was barely anything.

Us and Wolves I think, so yes I do get that argument.

Surely the fact that Wolves (and us) has the most VAR decisions against them, means that we must also have had the most wrong referee decisions go ‘for’ us? How does that conspiracy work? It would be a lot easier for ‘them’ to tell the ref to give decisions against us in the first place.

Yep, it's definitely fixed.

Clubs like Wolves, Burnley, Fulham, Middlesbrough, Blackburn, Bolton and Portsmouth will never stand a chance of getting in the Europa League.

It’s almost as if smaller and less wealthy clubs are somehow a bit less likely to finish high up in the league compared with big, wealthy clubs. Weird!

Surely the fact that Wolves (and us) has the most VAR decisions against them, means that we must also have had the most wrong referee decisions go ‘for’ us? How does that conspiracy work? It would be a lot easier for ‘them’ to tell the ref to give decisions against us in the first place.

I'd be furious if I was a Wolves fan.

The nasty men who fix all the matches clearly have it in for them.

They'll probably never play in Europe.

20200801_224839.jpg

I was wondering how they fixed it as well. Particularly to squeeze Leicester in there. It’ll put a spanner in works if Wolves win Europa League. They’d get in Champions League & i’m sure Spurs wouldnt go into Europa League then. Or have I got that wrong??

Arsenal would not have been at Wembley if we had beaten them and I trust no one is suggesting that we lost on purpose (?)
No nobody suggesting that. That penalty though...

Back
Top Bottom