Incoming? Tod Cantwell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tynemouth Blade

International Pan Fighting Judge at the EU
Reaction score

God knows probably a dogshit source of info but a player like him in at number 10 would be fantastic.

We'd get hammered if we played the Duffy role every week in the Prem, we struggle for possession as it is.
From what I've seen of Cantwell, he isn't for me.
Only one way to find out. But id guess if a no. 10 is reintroduced into the set up it will be in the 4312 or diamond we have switched to in the last few games. Which would take alot of our lads good time to fit into. 🤞

If he is going for £10m, Godfrey will probably be valued similar, £20m for the pair would be lovely. However I suspect it will closer to double that £40m

In these Covid times. No harm in trying for these type of prices. Don't think there'll be massive movement this summer. Especially for silly money.

If we do buy him then I don’t see those luscious blonde locks lasting very long.

They’ll be hacked off with the sharp end of a broken pint-glass on a team bonding night... just like I assume Mousset’s were.

I can't believe this thread to be honest, he's one of the hottest prospects in the entire league.
I'm giddy that we've even been mentioned. It would be an incredible coup in my opinion.
No doubt he has talent. But if we did sign him the first thing we’d need to do is get Alan knill to brounce bricks off his head for a week until he’s man enough to head a ball. Then get O’Connell nailing him in training, and make him drag a bag of balls around the pitch by his bollocks for every time he jumps on the floor.

His dad drops him off for training in a Jag and he acts like a wanker and tells coppers he's gonna get them sacked.

Fuck him the mardy little wanker.

His individual bit of quality is exactly what we are missing right now if you ask me. Would we get him for £10m? I reckon nearer to £17m. Will he fit into our system? Probably. Will we get him? Maybe. Is he everyone's cup of tea? Certainly not.

If he can be taught not to suplex himself.in front of the ref every 40 seconds then yes.. If not no.

If he can be taught not to suplex himself.in front of the ref every 40 seconds then yes.. If not no.
Maybe that's one of the things we've been missing in our first season back in the EPL!
McBurnie gets fouled all game, Ref gives nothing. An Arsenal (e.g.) player falls over; free kick!
Just saying like 🤔

Back
Top Bottom