Player Suggestion Pierre Kunde

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ricky

Banned
Reaction score
24 year old Mainz midfielder and Cameroon international.

Been very impressed with him recently and pretty much every time I've watched him this season.

He's quite like a right footed Fleck. Can pass, dribble and shoot to a high standard and is a decent set piece taker. Will fight for the ball and win a good share of challenges, largely thanks to his acceleration and powerful build. Always wants the ball. He'll often dribble past opponents in deeper areas and get his team up the pitch. He's usually played deeper as part of a double pivot but I think it would suit his dynamic ability and attack mindedness to play more of a box to box role. Has scored 4 goals so far this season in a struggling team. Always looks an attacking threat and a creative force when I've seen him.

Has a perfect fitness record too.

One of the few ways we can improve offensively is to have someone like Fleck at RCM. And that is the obvious place he'd fit in our team. He's also very capable of playing anywhere else in midfield, covering CM or LCM.

Would probably cost somewhere between £5-9m.

He's been a regular all season but had a spat with his manager in February and has mainly been left out since. Maybe this is a situation we could exploit.

Wilder said we watch a lot of the Bundesliga. Maybe Kunde will be one to consider, especially if Lundstram leaves.

(Shares: 1650)

• Banned
Video from a couple of years ago, mainly at Granada in the Spanish second division.

Last edited:
  • Banned
One drawback - the AFCON persists with playing mid season and next year's tournament is being hosted in...... Cameroon.

• Banned
He's certainly capable with his left. Only in the last game he played a really good floated through ball with his left that none of our players would attempt.

With his close control, positional flexibility and similarity to Fleck he'd be excellent cover at LCM, and that ability with the left foot helps.

He’s an exciting player and would improve the RCM position no end. Strong, pacey, confident moving forward, good in the air and a great distributor!

But I can’t get too excited as we’ve no idea if he’s on our radar or not. Would be nice if he is though!

He's been playing recently for Mainz, since the restart.

• Banned
He's been playing recently for Mainz, since the restart.

5 starts, 2 sub appearances, unused sub once. Not done 90 minutes.

He's finally got decent playing time again but his manager hardly seems emphatic about him.

I think he'll be looking for a transfer.

Gerrim signed Chris lad.

24 year old Mainz midfielder and Cameroon international.

Been very impressed with him recently and pretty much every time I've watched him this season.

He's quite like a right footed Fleck. Can pass, dribble and shoot to a high standard and is a decent set piece taker. Will fight for the ball and win a good share of challenges, largely thanks to his acceleration and powerful build. Always wants the ball. He'll often dribble past opponents in deeper areas and get his team up the pitch. He's usually played deeper as part of a double pivot but I think it would suit his dynamic ability and attack mindedness to play more of a box to box role. Has scored 4 goals so far this season in a struggling team. Always looks an attacking threat and a creative force when I've seen him.

Has a perfect fitness record too.

One of the few ways we can improve offensively is to have someone like Fleck at RCM. And that is the obvious place he'd fit in our team. He's also very capable of playing anywhere else in midfield, covering CM or LCM.

Would probably cost somewhere between £5-9m.

He's been a regular all season but had a spat with his manager in February and has mainly been left out since. Maybe this is a situation we could exploit.

Wilder said we watch a lot of the Bundesliga. Maybe Kunde will be one to consider, especially if Lundstram leaves.

(Shares: 1650)
If Lunstrom leaves it wont be to a premiership club so if he has any sense he will sign the contract he's been offered .
Nothing special about him he would be replaced I'm sure.

If Lundstram expects to get 60k p/w from anybody he's in dreamland.

I'd rather he stay, for security, but he's very replaceable.

I'd like us to get Kunde regardless of whether he stays or goes. He'd offer something different and make us better on the ball, and give us some badly needed dribbling ability.

If Lundstram expects to get 60k p/w from anybody he's in dreamland.

I'd rather he stay, for security, but he's very replaceable.

I'd like us to get Kunde regardless of whether he stays or goes. He'd offer something different and make us better on the ball, and give us some badly needed dribbling ability.

Where has the £60k figure originated from?

Where has the £60k figure originated from?

Don't know. Probably the same place the team news usually does?

It's believable anyway because for it to drag on this long he has to be asking above 40k I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom