Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Couldn't use the floodlights.
Left Tommy More's at noon to go home for dinner as I did every day , but just jumped on the 98 to meet my Grandad at Bridge Street, never saw the point of mentioning it to my teacher ( I was only 7).

Seem to remember a lot of tutting and finger wagging the next day.

Went with quite a few from school but always assumed it was down to the three day week.
For the Pele match Bert's school closed for the afternoon, but the West Ham game was a case of wagging it.

For the Pele match Bert's school closed for the afternoon, but the West Ham game was a case of wagging it.
My Dad took me without my Mum knowing and she went batshit when she found out. They divorced about a year later and I used to wonder if this was behind it.
(It wasn't btw ,unless my Dad was nobbing Bobby moore as well as the others)

Thanks for that. Funnily enough, I have that book. I was given it as a birthday present and it’s on a pile of books I intend to get round to reading when I have the time. I’ll give it some priority in view of your recommendation!

Strangely, it's been on my pile of pending books on the shelf for about 3 years as well. Given the time of year it is I thought it was time to start reading it.

Back
Top Bottom