Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

View attachment 64198

Fulham FA Cup, I think.

If this was the run where we got to the semi against Hull then I was at this match. Around January 2014 I think and might have been Scougs' debut, finished 1 - 1 and I went to the replay beginning of February too. In hindsight this run was the best time under Clough's reign.

5408D2A0-5974-49F0-900A-C99E5A043968.jpeg
If this was the run where we got to the semi against Hull then I was at this match. Around January 2014 I think and might have been Scougs' debut, finished 1 - 1 and I went to the replay beginning of February too. In hindsight this run was the best time under Clough's reign.
Yes the photo was from Jan 14. I think it was Brayford’s debut. I also went to the replay. Poor quality photo above.

Wagged it off school for that one
My kind headmaster allowed me the afternoon off school and my dad's workmate took to the match as my dad was on afternoon shift that week. Same thing happened 6 days earlier for me to see Pele at S6 (two of my dad's workmates - not the same one for West Ham match) took me there

My kind headmaster allowed me the afternoon off school and my dad's workmate took to the match as my dad was on afternoon shift that week. Same thing happened 6 days earlier for me to see Pele at S6 (two of my dad's workmates - not the same one for West Ham match) took me there
Went to that Santos game just to see Pele

His display disappointed me. I read years later that he had gone into a disagreement with Santos directors as he wanted appearance fee cos he is the real reason why there was a big crowd
He was poor that day, but you just like Bert can say that you've seen Pele play.

February 1972. I knew I could only get away with 'wagging' school for one of those two matches.

I wanted to go and see the best number 10 the world has ever seen.

That's why I ended up watching TC against West Ham.

Back
Top Bottom