Roy's View From... View From Spurs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“ we struggle so much against bus parkers. We piss away the first 45 minutes pretty much every time. Today we played alright in the first half but no end product and then after breaking the deadlock we just stopped playing. Sheffield United for the first hour struggled to get out of their half but in the last half an hour could have won it.”

Watched it on a potato in Nairobi.

Wow. Just wow

Someone pinch me.

“ we struggle so much against bus parkers. We piss away the first 45 minutes pretty much every time. Today we played alright in the first half but no end product and then after breaking the deadlock we just stopped playing. Sheffield United for the first hour struggled to get out of their half but in the last half an hour could have won it.”

Has this person watched the same game as everyone else?!

A couple of others I saw and liked that didn't make Roy's cut

"We need to tie VAR down to a long term deal - almost made the difference out there today"

and in response to someone saying how Dele Alli made six tackles today whereas Eriksen (who I was glad to see stayed on the bench) would have made none:
"You may call it a tackle, I call it his second touch"

It's nice to see the country can be united over VAR. Even when it goes arbitrarily in your favour everyone can see the idiocy of it.

Their comments are almost entirely reasonable, and it's strange how it's the supposedly arrogant supporters of the big clubs who are.

Fuck me

Makes you proud reading this .... brilliant

Their comments are almost entirely reasonable, and it's strange how it's the supposedly arrogant supporters of the big clubs who are.

Indeed. We've had positive comments from most of the top clubs.....It only seems to be Evertonians (which surprised me) and Norwich fans who dislike us.

Don't listen to 'em Blades fans - this is classic Cummings/Johnson propaganda. They have memories of a 6-0 thrashing at the Lane and they're just trying to soften us up. For Christ's sake Chris, don't let our lads read any of those comments.

Back
Top Bottom