Sorry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
My post was going to be about how weak we are on the right wing- back but got distracted when a Squirrel had the audacity too squeeze through my window and tried to run off with my American style kettle chips. I can tell you now. there is no meat on a squirrel, some on the legs, bit like a big chicken wing. Anyway we need to stengthen on the right wing back, a cross between Baldock an Freeman and perhaps another striker who can finish like Moose.

Yawn, yet another anti- Baldock post.

Go on then, who will improve us and how much will it cost?

You don't really appreciate Squirrels that much until you're stoned.

Then you realise how efficient and sneaky they are compared to other mammals their size.

They also seem to be the only things available to eat in these post-apocalyptic movies.

Yawn, yet another anti- Baldock post.

Go on then, who will improve us and how much will it cost?
I'll admit, I thought he should've been replaced... In the summer

I'm not sure how anyone can have watched his performances, seen the improvement and consistency and thought 'hmm... we could do with replacing him'

It would cost upwards of £10mil

I'll admit, I thought he should've been replaced... In the summer

I'm not sure how anyone can have watched his performances, seen the improvement and consistency and thought 'hmm... we could do with replacing him'

It would cost upwards of £10mil
I've always rated him though, so I'm biased.

However his position is certainly not near the top of the queue when it comes to replacing.

I've always rated him though, so I'm biased.

However his position is certainly not near the top of the queue when it comes to replacing.
Me too, I just thought his end product would be lacking too much for us to advance at this level. I'm pleasantly surprised. His defensive work and energy more than makes up for any lack of end product (which is improving all the time may I add)

If it's all the same, I'm ok with Baldock being RWB for now, I could think of better places to spend.

Or £50m if you are a 'big' United.

Wan Bissaka is a good few levels above Baldock, smashed it for midtable Palace 18/19 season, provided loads of assists etc... Baldock could be that level given time, but not currently

Wan Bissaka is a good few levels above Baldock, smashed it for midtable Palace 18/19 season, provided loads of assists etc... Baldock could be that level given time, but not currently

I saw Wan Bissaka at the u21s, he was utter car crash defensively... guess it depends where the priorities lie.

Nicked an apple from my tree last week, then sat on neighbours fence eating it.
A squirrel, not Balders.
Pox ridden non indigenous thieving tree rat!

Squirrels think they're clever cunts.

I've watched one bury a plethora of nuts in our front garden over the last fortnight.

If he has a good memory he's going to be disappointed 🙂

NB for the few with sense of humour bypasses I've actually not touched the nuts and actually found it quite cute watching them.

I've only ever seen one red squirrel,, and that was in a cage at Wentworth.
Real shame. Often think it would be good to see reds in the Botanical gardens.

I saw Wan Bissaka at the u21s, he was utter car crash defensively... guess it depends where the priorities lie.
He had a bad game, as did several of the others. Wasn’t that when Hendo dropped a bollock?

There was a bloke from the Telegraph on the radio earlier, I only caught the back end of it but to paraphrase, based on statistical analysis, unless you’ve got someone who can put a pinpoint cross in to one of your players, like De Bruyne or TAA, then you’re better off not bothering because a general ball in the box rarely creates a chance.

We do need to strengthen at RWB as K. Freeman is nowhere near good enough at this level as cover to Baldock. Wouldn't be surprised to see him shipped out in January.

Let's worry about that position in the summer depending what league were in (rwb). Im more concerned that the strikers and midfielder's aren't scoring enough!

We do need to strengthen at RWB as K. Freeman is nowhere near good enough at this level as cover to Baldock. Wouldn't be surprised to see him shipped out in January.

Rumours suggest it will need to be a big ship.

Squirrels think they're clever cunts.

I've watched one bury a plethora of nuts in our front garden over the last fortnight.

If he has a good memory he's going to be disappointed 🙂

NB for the few with sense of humour bypasses I've actually not touched the nuts and actually found it quite cute watching them.
Can you get arrested for touching a squirrel’s nuts🐿🐿🥜🥜

After a few drinks on holiday, the following was discussed.

How come a Cockroach can (apparently) survive a nuclear blast, yet I once easily despatched one with a Nike trainer?

They can't, but they can withstand higher levels of radiation than most creatures.

Not an expert myself these days, but may be time to get a new chat up line......

:)

Back
Top Bottom