When Saturday comes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tomasz

Reaction score
Hello, I'm from a small village in southern Poland. I started following SUFC just after the first emission of "When Saturday comes". But up to 06/07 season, I checked the results only. 2006/07 it was the first time I have seen the Blades on TV (in Poland on C+). Heroic play, some superb wins and fatal last loss against Wigan... After that SUFC became my second football love (the first one is Górnik Wałbrzych - Polish sports club - that one, we call "from the cradle to the grave"). I love English football and I'm very glad about seeing the Blades in the best league in the world.

You must be thick skinned seeing as you've stuck with us through the dark days.....Welcome aboard Tomasz!

You must be thick skinned seeing as you've stuck with us through the dark days.....Welcome aboard Tomasz!
Thanks.
Dark days...Well, it depends on point of view. If we take into account SUFC history, definitely it was deep darkness. But on the other hand, my favourite club from Poland is playing on the 7th level now (after three bankrupts in the last 12 years). That's very deep dark.

Welcome Tomasz, there’s a few Polska Blades who go to Bramall Lane having moving over to Sheffield - used to drink in the polish pub near the Old Royal on London Road before matches.

Back
Top Bottom