Leon.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What had that to do with the OP's subject matter? It's you who was trolling as you always do with this particular poster. You have a very unhealthy obsession towards this guy and you and a few ex-Bladesmadders have been trying to hound him off the forum for a while now. I'd get this checked out if I was you, I find this kind of behaviour a bit disturbing on a public forum.

Not as disturbing as lying. Your forte sadly. I’ll leave you to your anger issues and mendacity as trying to deal with you as if you were a normal adjusted person is beyond all but the most patient.

Anyone with a full set of encyclopaedia can throw them away now Snooty the Stalker knows everything and won’t be shy coming forwards. Probably calling you thick on the way though.

Adios angry old man, hope the care home can keep you properly medicated in future, pessaries maybe the answer, if there’s room what with your head up there......

Not as disturbing as lying. Your forte sadly. I’ll leave you to your anger issues and mendacity as trying to deal with you as if you were a normal adjusted person is beyond all but the most patient.

Anyone with a full set of encyclopaedia can throw them away now Snooty the Stalker knows everything and won’t be shy coming forwards. Probably calling you thick on the way though.

Adios angry old man, hope the care home can keep you properly medicated in future, pessaries maybe the answer, if there’s room what with your head up there......

Well now you've been rumbled you resort to rambling. Where are my lies by the way? I don't pretend to be Irish or sit with Chinese student season ticket holders just to shore up an argument. Just a closing thought for you Sean now you're trying to convince everyone you're being victimised: If you can't take it don't dish it.

Well now you've been rumbled you resort to rambling. Where are my lies by the way? I don't pretend to be Irish or sit with Chinese student season ticket holders just to shore up an argument. Just a closing thought for you Sean now you're trying to convince everyone you're being victimised: If you can't take it don't dish it.

I didn’t say I was Irish. I said l was “more Irish” because of both parents. I said despite that l was born in England and therefore English and had jo interest in being a Plastic Paddy. You’ve said I claimed to be Irish. Which is a lie. Number 1.

I said we had Chinese watching us. You said that wasn’t true and despite other posters confirming we did, you said I’d made it up. Lie number two.

Lie number three, you said I’d been banned.

Then there’s your farcical posts on finance information provided by receptionists you randomly questioned. Which is far more likely to be a fantasy than Chinese students at the Lane.

Only one person has been rumbled, and for at least the third time you’ve referenced past events totally irrelevant to a thread to make a “point”.

Victimised? :) you made the unsubtle plea to the moderators and call posters trolls simply because they hold a different view to you. Something I expect has happened to you a lot judging by your sweary demeanour from behind your keyboard.

I’ll leave you your angry existence. Feel free to have the last lie, err, word.

I didn’t say I was Irish. I said l was “more Irish” because of both parents. I said despite that l was born in England and therefore English and had jo interest in being a Plastic Paddy. You’ve said I claimed to be Irish. Which is a lie. Number 1.

I said we had Chinese watching us. You said that wasn’t true and despite other posters confirming we did, you said I’d made it up. Lie number two.

Then there’s your farcical posts on finance information provided by receptionists you randomly questioned. Which is far more likely to be a fantasy than Chinese students at the Lane.

Only one person has been rumbled, and for at least the third time you’ve referenced past events totally irrelevant to a thread to make a “point”.

Victimised? :) you made the unsubtle plea to the moderators and call posters trolls simply because they hold a different view to you. Something I expect has happened to you a lot judging by your sweary demeanour from behind your keyboard.

I don't get it why can't you just ignore

I don't get it why can't you just ignore

You’re right of course. People continually lying gets my goat though. It’s a twats trick. Especially when they can’t back up their lies and just repeat them. Poor form in any walk of life and gives one the measure of a man.

I shall try.

Reminds me a bit of Lukaku at times. Divides opinion, languid style, turning circle of an oil tanker, questionable first touch, banged in 12 for man utd last season.

Inter can have him, for €70,000,000.

You never give in Sean. The thing about the Chinese arose when I said United weren't making any effort to entice the students to the games last season. A fair comment endorsed by others. But oh no, along you came trolling and said they were as they all sat near you. In the SS. Prime seats next to the director's box. Every match. Which was of course bullshit. You have since twisted this around to your present stance where according to you the odd Chinese supporter in the ground validates your stupid original argument. You are not a liar Sean, you are a fucking fantasist on a par with anything over at S6.

As for the Irish thing, Bannerman had your pants down on several occasions so there's no need to elaborate on that.

The receptionist at the office block said there was plenty of vacant space. So show me the "farcial" post about financial information supplied about the office block. It was never requested and never supplied. You are making it up and Its you who is the liar Sean. And a troll and a fraud. Why don't you bugger off back to Bladesmad, you'd have the forum to yourself now!

I honestly don’t know if this is a joke :)

Premier League defenders do slightly more than get close and dangle a leg. It’s why most of them play for their country in their spare time.

Watch them closely.

Poor thread started badly and got worse.

Personal vendettas spoil two lives and numerous threads on here. This thread didnt matter as it happened.

Its up to the moderators Foxy to decide who is wasting their own life at the expense of the quality of the Forum and to do him/her and all forum members a favour when the stage comes.

Ive been to 3 funerals lately and have that perspective right now.

Who am I to say this, nobody just the O.P. of this thread.

Premier league defenders are way to big, strong and fast for Leon. They’re also too clever.

He doesn’t owe us anything, but he’s not good enough for this level. Let’s be honest, he’s only in the squad because he’s still here and may as well fill as space.

We'll never know.

Poor thread started badly and got worse.

Personal vendettas spoil two lives and numerous threads on here. This thread didnt matter as it happened.

Its up to the moderators Foxy to decide who is wasting their own life at the expense of the quality of the Forum and to do him/her and all forum members a favour when the stage comes.

Ive been to 3 funerals lately and have that perspective right now.

Who am I to say this, nobody just the O.P. of this thread.

Suggest a new forum for nowt but vindictive argument for arguments sake. Getting well pissed off with some of the content on here

I honestly don’t know if this is a joke :)

Premier League defenders do slightly more than get close and dangle a leg. It’s why most of them play for their country in their spare time.

Last Tuesday's games in Euro Qualifiers 34 goals in 7 games. They can't defend.

Last edited:

Last Tuesday's games in Euro Qualifiers 34 goals in 7 games. They can't defend.

Of the teams that conceded more than one, only England probably have any Premier League defenders.

Your stat mainly comes from France scoring 3 and Portugal 5, but they only shipped one between them.

Of the teams that conceded more than one, only England probably have any Premier League defenders.

Your stat mainly comes from France scoring 3 and Portugal 5, but they only shipped one between

And how did the. P.L. defenders do?

How did Chelsea's defence fare against us?

Leicester and Palace parked their buses, anybody can do that. In fairness they are two of the better ones defensively, always well protected by tjeir midfields.

Bournemouth were wide open right from the first minute. Ramsdale had to play very well that day.

On Saturday Southampton cant defend - they'll park the bus. Their defenders certainly won't be too 'big, strong, fast, with great speed of thought'. They're poor and its a shame that left back got sent off last Saturday. He had slow everything, especially in the brain department.

Your stat mainly comes from France scoring 3 and Portugal 5, but they only shipped one between them.

Have you been watching defenders in the P.L. since our chat? Loads of goals, loads of examples of poor defending.

Have you been watching defenders in the P.L. since our chat? Loads of goals, loads of examples of poor defending.

Even I have to admit there have been loads of goals and barely any clean sheets!

But I would still say the defenders are better than you’re giving them credit for.

And I’m still amazed you think scoring goals is easier at this level. One of the things that stood out most during our lower league cup runs was the talent of other teams’ defenders. They were so much bigger and stronger we really had to take our chances.

Back
Top Bottom