Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Say happy birthday to Jane from the Blades clan bud . Are you going out for dinner or a nice romantic feast at home ? Whatever you do have a great day .
👍🎂🍻🥂
thanx hullblade cheers for kind post m8 cant believe it janes had to work on her birthday thats cruel they wouldn't let her be off Wednesday today gutted but ill have her lasagne her favourite italian grub ready for her arival home at 6.30pm m8 got vino and candles and nice meal done for good woman my mrs my rock chow

Say happy birthday to Jane from the Blades clan bud . Are you going out for dinner or a nice romantic feast at home ? Whatever you do have a great day .
👍🎂🍻🥂
thanx hullblade top lad friend cheers for kind post m8 cant believe it janes had to work on her birthday thats cruel they wouldn't let her be off Wednesday today gutted but ill have her lasagne her favourite italian grub ready for her arival home at 6.30pm m8 listening to radio Sheffield football heaven at 5,30pm I like it m8 head hurts blocking stuff out coz I want to see kop again need the lane in my life pal again got nice vino for jane got her pressies got meal cooked be good nite pal ...utb your my pals on here for life be good to see you all one day that's my goal ciao you keep my hopes alive ill get back to the lane and get out again need to get better chow thanx for all the kind posts xxxxxx

whoops im OTT utb chow ciao ciao yep best go to my thread haha merge the threads please like torrix 1889 says he owns this thread hahahahahaha chow or ciao .....utb goodbye from blades Italian tinkerman I say blades win win win grazie bye im off to my thread my hole chow ....utb your great on here bye all bellisimo blades for life haha I can have fun im me pasta man xxxxxxx chow ciao bye xxxxx hi thanks again kind foxy and linz I love my new thread its a honour to have a sufc page on here its fun chow ciao xxxxx utb xxx im a blade for life I don't like s6 swfc I like sufc s2v end off nuff said ciao xxxx back on my thread im gone xxxxxx...utb ...sufc blades fans your no1 yep grazie fans your great ....bye

whoops im OTT utb chow ciao ciao yep best go to my thread merge the threads please my thread is friendly its not negative its only POSITIVE a lot dont read my thread never mind I never press the ignore button im a friendly blades fan bye all take care love you all chow or ciao

whoops im OTT utb chow o
Merge the threads for the love of God...

And its ciao, not chow

im not welcome seems torrix18189 he doesn't want me on here im friendly im off here oh yeah its ciao im not daft yeah ciao yep best go to my thread to my hole yeah admin its best if you merge the threads please bye or chow or ciao

whoops im OTT utb chow o

im not welcome seems torrix18189 he doesn't want me on here im friendly im off here oh yeah its ciao im not daft yeah ciao yep best go to my thread to my hole yeah admin its best if you merge the threads please bye or chow or ciao

Cheers, that would be great..Ciao…….and it's 1889

whoops im OTT utb chow ciao ciao yep best go to my thread merge the threads please my thread is friendly its not negative its only POSITIVE a lot dont read my thread never mind I never press the ignore button im a friendly blades fan bye all take care love you all chow or ciao
I read your thread, pasta man kop blade , and don't worry about the spelling!

Ignore him pasta man, you can post wherever you like, he's not the thread police. Hope you and Jane are having a nice birthday lasagna!
yes some think they own the threads I cant go no where always someone to wind me up ill stay on my thread im aloud to only post on my own thread some people can post where they like and say what they like stuff em all m8 someone to wind me up my real friend is jane a true pal she loved her lasagne I didn't have none im not to well

hi hope your all ok on my friendly thread im not too well been coughing blood i know im safe on here no one will hassle me on my site its friendly on here i have good friends here my prediction is a win sunday I want to see the lane and see you all not looking great im unwell im staying in at minute feel sick i want to se you and be at the lane be positive ignoe haters yep be well that's my goal i love my page it helps me be positive your great friends love talking to you all it will be 4.0 on sunday to blades and ive changed my sufc team v palace at home for sunday I need more pace ...>>>>>>>>my pasta tinkerman .blades team is >>>>>>>.......1 Henderson 2 egan 3 boldock 4 freeman 5 jagielka 6 mcgoldrick 7 robinson 8 mcburnie 9 sharp captain 10 moussett 11 Morrison subs o Connell basham lunstram osbourne fleck brian

im bit low off to bed bye good blades friends fed up of people not wanting me on the threads it hurts im outcast by some im friendly why do they hate me so >>??? I only come on here the real pals come on here nite everyone im going to hospital in morning feel shit bye xxx

hi hope your all ok on my friendly thread im not too well been coughing blood going to hospital for checks tomorrow sommatt wrong no unfriendly friends on here i know im safe on here no one will hassle me on my site its friendly on here i have good friends here my prediction is a win sunday I want to see the lane and see you all not looking great im unwell im staying in at minute feel sick i want to se you and be at the lane be positive ignore the 2 faced trolls / haters stuff em all I want to see blades again when im ok yep be well that's my goal i love my page it helps me be positive your great friends love talking to you all it will be 4.0 on sunday to blades and ive changed my sufc team v palace at home for sunday I need more pace ...>>>>>>>>my pasta tinkerman .blades team is >>>>>>>.......1 Henderson 2 egan 3 stevens 4 baldock 5 jagielka 6 mcgoldrick 7 robinson 8 mcburnie 9 sharp captain 10 moussett 11 Morrison subs freeman o Connell basham lunstram osbourne fleck brianthem 2 new fells don't know there names we signed cant spell em 3 new lads ,,,,, this team win win 4.0 I want revenge im ruthless im the Italian blooded Sheffield born sufc tinkerman pasta blade
ive tinkered with the sufc team we will finnish in top 10 were currently 9th this is all sorted its the one my team im playing soz chris wilder m8 your a winner im a tinkerer haha but my team will win 4.0 sunday I take risks lads im not defensive me im ruthless lad pal haha im ruthless tinkerman haha im wreckless in team predictions haha ...utb

Chin up Pasta lad. I’m sure your hospital appointment will go well.

Saw this online and thought you might enjoy - remember this World Cup tournament as one of the best ever!

These opening credits might job some memories:-

And some fantastic goals too:-

I’m glad Jane enjoyed the meal you cooked her , she will be proud of you pal .

Did you watch the super cup pasta ? Liverpool best Chelsea 5-4 on pens after a 2-2 draw .

Take care pasta man , I’m going Blades 2 palace 1 on Sunday .

Chin up Pasta lad. I’m sure your hospital appointment will go well.

Saw this online and thought you might enjoy - remember this World Cup tournament as one of the best ever!

These opening credits might job some memories:-

And some fantastic goals too:-

Ahh what a World Cup Italia 90 was . Fantastico , Toto Schilachi and nesum dorma from the big man himself Pavarotti . Good memories .

Morning Pasta Man , glad Jane enjoyed her birthday and the meal.

Love your tinkering with the team. With the options we have now it's hard not to tinker.

Italia 90 is still my favourite WC, haven't seen that for while though, so cheers for that Rodley.

Ignore the troll, pasta. He ain’t worth the upset.

Have this, instead ;)

View attachment 59836
Beattie Flu! Must have missed something back then, but can anybody tell me why he was sold? Who's decision was it? I have my suspicions and will never
understand the sense behind it.
Thanks in advance.

Forza Pasta.

Back
Top Bottom