Pre-Season 19/20 Sheffield United Pre-season Fixtures 2019/2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Any further news on the list fixture of the friendlies? Was originally meant to be Lille, then rumoured as Pisa...

It's certainly no longer Lille on the 3rd.

Feyenoord or feckin Frickley Athletic ? Dortmund or darned Donnie Rovers ? Pisa or pissing Portsmouth ?
Will someone please tell me where I am going on 3 August , to compensate for being unable to get a ticket at Bournemouth.
Currently I have tickets for 'Rewind 80s' Festival + will need to negotiate with her indoors about missing it + will need to get festival tickets sold + a flag made to replace my currently embarrassing home-made effort.
Will no one think of us married chaps who've already been 'to Faro' ("too far" in her opinion) + need to start negotiating soon ?

I have seen a tweet by REIMS (capital of the Champagne Region in Northern France) on 19 July saying that they are negotiating to host us on 3 August - is this old news or a hot tip for our last summer trip ?
An interesting proposition if true.
As long as Stearman gets steered away from their wine cellar !

I'm hoping so, but guessing now it'll be behind closed doors or would have announced it already

Reims confirmed... too late to get the best value transport.

Check the ground info. Tweet says Stade de Reims but the picture says Stade-Auguste Delaine. First is proper stadium. Second is like Woodbourne Road Athletics stadium! There's about 100 miles between them as well.

Check the ground info. Tweet says Stade de Reims but the picture says Stade-Auguste Delaine. First is proper stadium. Second is like Woodbourne Road Athletics stadium! There's about 100 miles between them as well.

Stade De Reims is the team, Stade-Auguste Delaine is where they play.

Only an 7 hour drive from Sheffield, 80 quid return on eurotunnel, load car up with fags and booze, laughing.

Stade-Auguste Delaine is the Stade de Reims ground and a proper stadium.

80 quid return on eurotunnel

Cheapest I could get a few days ago was £105 return, going in the early hours of the morning.

Stade-Auguste Delaine is the Stade de Reims ground and a proper stadium.
This is the Stade de Reims stadium:

Stade de Reims Champagne
Chaussée Bocquaine, 51100 Reims, France
+33 3 26 09 21 21

This is Stade de Auguste Delaune

Stade Auguste Delaune
61 Rue du 11 Novembre 1918, 94700 Maisons-Alfort, France
+33 1 43 76 70 25

Check the spellings.

This is the Stade de Reims stadium:

Stade de Reims Champagne
Chaussée Bocquaine, 51100 Reims, France
+33 3 26 09 21 21

This is Stade de Auguste Delaune

Stade Auguste Delaune
61 Rue du 11 Novembre 1918, 94700 Maisons-Alfort, France
+33 1 43 76 70 25

Check the spellings.

Two stadiums with the same name? A bit like Highbury and St James Park? Would say if you look at the current video of Reims pre season games, they do look like they have been played on a parks pitch!

Prematurely booking Lille has paid off! At least 2 of us will be driving down on the Friday. 2 stands available, Henri Germain stand (south stand) or the Albert Batteux stand (Bramall Lane end) which are people booking?

Prematurely booking Lille has paid off! At least 2 of us will be driving down on the Friday. 2 stands available, Henri Germain stand (south stand) or the Albert Batteux stand (Bramall Lane end) which are people booking?
Presumably the cheaper one! Not booked tickets yet but flights sorted tonight

Just obtained an e ticket for the Albert Batteaux stand. A smattering of schoolboy French and a bit of luck helped.

Just obtained an e ticket for the Albert Batteaux stand. A smattering of schoolboy French and a bit of luck helped.

Yeah, it was harder than anticipated to buy a ticket! I went for the cheaper seats and now have my print off at home ready to pack

Anyone know if there's any streaming?
The Betis one worked quite well :)

Back
Top Bottom