Are yer badges up to date?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I had that coffin shaped badge on the left and some others that were made around that time. Sadly all long gone now. I've been trying to find some of the old blades badges as I want to get a few of the ones from my younger days.If anyone is selling any old ones give me a shout.

I notice your swops are arranged any old how whereas your others are all lovingly assembled in neat rows. This suggests a disregard and neglect of your swops. You have fallen out of love with them obviously. I did the same with my bubbly gum football cards and Esso tokens. I had no takers at all for my 10 spares of Peter Eustace and Jim McCalliog cards. And my 3 spare Gordon Banks Esso tokens. I advertise them every week on eBay but to no avail.

The old ones are the best Bert, proper enamel not the lightweight crap they are made out of nowadays
And they are all badges not “pins” apart from the Pigs cause it’s most offensive one I’ve got and I won’t buy a pig badge. Stops have pins in them, modern muck:mad:
The SUSC badge I selected is there because I won a competition to design a new supporters club badge around 1985. Only 500 were made, I saw one in a collectors shop in Scarborough and he was asking £80.
Don’t know if any others were produced after the initial run.

Last edited:
Anyone have a Bertie Blade badge?
That knifey type mascot 1960's 70's

Got the ones Bert BadgersBigToe , Blade56 and the one essex blade posted I have a little collection going off I'd say I've got 200+ 😂 not sure on the actual number. Quite often buying more on Ebay, it's the one thing I really like to collect Sheffield United wise. I just think there's such a variety of different badges etc well worth there money and possibly worth a bit of profit in years to come.

Yep got that one along with around 500 different Blades badges
Got the ones Bert BadgersBigToe , Blade56 and the one essex blade posted I have a little collection going off I'd say I've got 200+ 😂 not sure on the actual number. Quite often buying more on Ebay, it's the one thing I really like to collect Sheffield United wise. I just think there's such a variety of different badges etc well worth there money and possibly worth a bit of profit in years to come.
Let’s have a L👀K.

Tbh I don’t collect Blades badges (yet) my collecting started as a reminder to the away grounds I visited.

Let’s have a L👀K.

Tbh I don’t collect Blades badges (yet) my collecting started as a reminder to the away grounds I visited.

Sorry only just seen this currently on holiday sorry pal I'll put pictures on at a later date. I'm glad theres a few collectors because my missus' thinks I'm daft 😂

I've had a few over the years, pass them on or lose them. I still have a very small Blades badge one, one of the coat of arms badge, a London Blades Badge somewhere and one that is just the crossed swords and rose.

Image result for London Blades Badge
Image result for Sheffield United crossed swords BadgeImage result for London Blades Badge

Can’t recall where this “Sheffield United Shareholder” badge originates from. Anyone know? I’ve got some Micky McCabe Mouse shares but the silver disk below and right of it is an Origional Share holders disc for getting into games foc.

77BC7127-2945-442F-83F7-585014A6852E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom