Possible Summer Targets - Premier League

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Michel Vorm released from Spurs, would have thought he's worth a one year deal and not cost the earth, regardless of if we get Hendo back or not
I don’t rate him to be honest. I would rather give arsenal a couple of million for ospina if we were going for an old keeper.

Michel Vorm released from Spurs, would have thought he's worth a one year deal and not cost the earth, regardless of if we get Hendo back or not

Good shout.
Two solid 3*** keepers, no good having a reserve who's not up to the PL.
Who'd be the no.1 for the no.1?
Worm or Henderson?

From Park Lane to Park Hill.
As a city are we cosmopolitan enough?

We're linked with 18 year old Carlisle winger Liam McCarron along with Wolves, Leeds and Derby.

Villa not yet said to be interested.

Villa will end up with a 103 man squad villa this villa that last year it was frank lampards this frank lampards that dont u get sick of it bloody jornos

Calling Richard Cadette. Where we at with targets pal?

Can’t wait for the

“We go with what have “ line

Bumping this thread. I remember more recent transfer windows where these targets/suggestion threads were much larger and made Rumour Mill more streamlined and user friendly but hey I guess its fun to have five threads for each suggestion. 🙄 😂

Kristian Pedersen - Danish LB/LWB. With Birmingham not in the best financial situation he could be a smart one to target. He's had a good first season in England, which is always an impressive thing in the Championship. Birmingham ignored their embargo to sign him last summer and got deducted points for it. He's tall for a full back at 6 foot 2, and is more of a solid type if anything, but is well capable of getting forward. With his height and age (24) in mind, you have to think he could easily become a very able LCB. He ticks the boxes for us and would be a very useful addition to cover that left hand side.

Krystian Bielik will be playing for Poland U21 v Italy at 20:00.

Also, Reading are reportedly under a 'soft embargo' so it could be the perfect time to move for Rinomhota, Yiadom or maybe even Liam Moore.

Ricky didnt Reading turn down a bid of over 12m from Brighton for Moore last season ?

Ricky didnt Reading turn down a bid of over 12m from Brighton for Moore last season ?

They turned down something. I doubt it was £12m. £8m seems to ring a bell.

In any case, he's a year older and they're a year shitter and in a worse financial situation.

I think we'd be interested in him at the right price. A good option for CB/RCB, like Lenihan.

Birmingham look ripe to be raided as well.

Their captain Michael Morrison looks like joining Wigan.

If he'd rather go there, or if they can't afford to offer him a new contract, what does that say about the state they're in?

We could surely easily get Pedersen or Jutkiewicz if we wanted them.

Krystian Bielik will be playing for Poland U21 v Italy at 20:00.

Also, Reading are reportedly under a 'soft embargo' so it could be the perfect time to move for Rinomhota, Yiadom or maybe even Liam Moore.
Isn't swift there top talent there?

Thought it might be interesting ( international break standards) to look at who we wanted and where they ended up.
Dean Henderson (perm) (22)
Reece James (19)
Fikayo Tomori (21) Derby poty
Adam Webster (24) Bristol poty
Jarrod Bowen (22) read an interesting theory that as the hull owner wants out, he might accept a lower fee if there was more cash upfront
Che Adams (22) May be affordable due to the sell on
Oliver McBurnie (22)

A lot of this players will probably be players of the year for there clubs which Wilder likes.

I reckon James would have to be a loan to make the rest financially possible. I think priority has to be permanently signing quality Strikers.

Purposely picked young players as I feel we have the experienced heads in the dressing room already, we need to start building for the future.

Before people jump on the fees as well I’ve two points
1. We need to sign players of this quality whilst we’re an attractive club to go to and we have the money. No point trying to loan strikers and attract them if we’re relegated.
2. Realistically if just ONE of those players is a success it would finance the others
Henderson- signed on loan instead of the permanent i was hoping for.

Reece James- suffered a bad injury, but judging on Chelsea’s fans views he probably wouldn’t have gone out on loan again.

Fikayo Tomori- Again, seems he was in Chelsea’s plans.

Adam Webster- Signed for Brighton for about 20 mill, probably out of our price range give. The strikers we needed. Still think he would have been great bombing forward for us.

Jarrod Bowen- still at Hull, non of the interest materialised to anything. Still a player I really like although now probably not high enough on the needs list.

Che Adams- signed for Southampton for 15 mill. Given our clause I still think we should have gone in for him but I’m happy with what we have.

Ollie McBurnie- 17 mill, so far so good.

Not the most realistic targets from me in the end.

Back
Top Bottom