Will we actually sign anyone?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes we will sign someone, maybe more than one😂
Getting value for money on fees is tough at this stage of the window but we have plenty of wages to play with so watch this space.

So you’ve changed the laws of science or your a liar because your profile does state that you are 48, but have have known TPL for 50years.
Bloody hell on this thread I’ve found Coco the clown aka Thornton
david aka Thornton
Fred Tunstsll aka Thornton
Hilly aka Thornton

How many usernames can you have on here.

Who said my mates property and debts did mean anything ?

It was used as an example to explain that debt isn't necessarily a bad thing

It was also said in answer to somebody else's post who talked about Bramall Lane and our training facilities as though they were the Bernabeu

I just said they're not...........in other words, the truth, that thing that so many bleeding hearts on here can't handle.

Our stadium is not completely redeveloped, our training facilities are not world class and our club is not without debt, however that debt is packaged. Like I said, The truth

Can't see the problem myself but carry on whinging
For a minute there I swear TPL told someone else to carry on whinging :D

So without going through the 12 pages, can someone tell me if the OP's very valid question been answered?

We are just waiting for the premier league cheque to clear.

So without going through the 12 pages, can someone tell me if the OP's very valid question been answered?
THe answer is no we won’t sign anyone of any sort of quality,we will make do with what we have got because of 1 the court case 2 its what United have always done .3 The boardroom are still the biggest set of bastards to ever walk the planet,although,it’s best McCabe hangs around after he sells up.

That is the answer JJ and his little band of merry men predict,however the sensible ones,taking into account our managers track record since taking charge,are confident that signings will be made,and these signings will improve us and our chances next season.

I think that is a fair and accurate summary of the 12 pages.

THe answer is no we won’t sign anyone of any sort of quality,we will make do with what we have got because of 1 the court case 2 its what United have always done .3 The boardroom are still the biggest set of bastards to ever walk the planet,although,it’s best McCabe hangs around after he sells up.

That is the answer JJ and his little band of merry men predict,however the sensible ones,taking into account our managers track record since taking charge,are confident that signings will be made,and these signings will improve us and our chances next season.

I think that is a fair and accurate summary of the 12 pages.

Thanks Fred :D

Bloody hell on this thread I’ve found Coco the clown aka Thornton
david aka Thornton
Fred Tunstsll aka Thornton
Hilly aka Thornton

How many usernames can you have on here.

Surprising isn't it that a few long standing sensible Blades manage to agree with each other on quite a few issues.

If you seriosuly think that Sean Thornton , Tunstall Fred , davidblade and myself all have nothing better to do than post 4 times as much as we currently do, then you want your bumps feeling.

I know where you got the idea from though:
WoodMillBlade = John Snow = Topplayersleave = Bill Johnson

Surprising isn't it that a few long standing sensible Blades manage to agree with each other on quite a few issues.

If you seriosuly think that Sean Thornton , Tunstall Fred , davidblade and myself all have nothing better to do than post 4 times as much as we currently do, then you want your bumps feeling.

If only we knew if Duddmill knows how old he actually is........

However, Bill and TPL aren’t the same person, l’d say that’s a deffo.

I’m all for Foxy checking out duplicate accounts though, put everyone’s mind at rest........

And I would just like to say,I have known Coco,Thornton (or chocolates as his chums call him) and David for close to 60 years,we are all great mates,although non of us actually can be bothered to go to watch United,all generous to a fault,and we are all the same person.

Oh shit,quick edit....we are all not the same person.

And I would just like to say,I have known Coco,Thornton (or chocolates as his chums call him) and David for close to 60 years,we are all great mates,although non of us actually can be bothered to go to watch United,all generous to a fault,and we are all the same person.

And we all hate,putting spaces after,commas.

It,must,be,a,genetic,thing.

Oh shit,quick edit....we are all not the same person.

60 years man and boy Fred, man and boy.

Oi Coco, what about me! If we are the same bloke how can you forget me?😭
I've been hanging around for a decade but just switch profiles once a year to post!

Back
Top Bottom