Can we get 50 or more points

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Skybet offering 500/1 looking at last seasons table Watford finished 11th with 50 surely worth a few quid F777C44A-66F8-4460-9615-6D476C554077.jpeg

Watford have had 4/5 seasons in this league and are fairly established team at this level now.

We are 500/1 for a reason, lets not get carried away. We'e not signed anybody yet, our squad was a good championship side but without significant investment, we are expected(rightly so) to go down, with our owners are at battle as they are, transfers are sparse.

Let's focus on the magic 40 which with the right signings, attitude and luck(we always need it as Mike Basset says)

Looks like the 50 points bet as disappeared now luckily stuck £3 on at 500/1

I must say, 10/1 for 40+ looks appealing in an acca.
All depends on business done between now and August. I might have a tenner on 50 points anyways just for the larf.

My thinking exactly. Very tempting for the price of a couple of shitty pints in town.

Edit: just seen your next post. Damn!

Can't believe its been took down! Would have had a few quid on that at 500/1

Just goes to show, somebody highlights it here, a couple of lads chuck on a fiver, bookies withdraw odds.
What d'ya reckon it took, fifty quids' worth of bets?

50 points ? With a staggeringly poor 20 million to spend ?? Having a fuckin laugh aren't we ???

Keep your money in your pockets fellow Blades, we'll need it for the Star inspired " Save Our Blades " campaign when we're relegated with a record points haul of 10 .

for me no I think 42pts max. when you think arguably the greatest newly promoted side was wolves last season & they got 57pts they had champions league/international quality players, Rui Patricio Coady Boly, Neves, Moutinho, Jota & Jimenez

If we play for a draw in every game.....That’s only 38 points.

Who is celebrating backing us at 500/1 to get 50 points or more? I was gutted that it was down to about 10/1 by the time I checked it so didn’t have a bet ☹

Who is celebrating backing us at 500/1 to get 50 points or more? I was gutted that it was down to about 10/1 by the time I checked it so didn’t have a bet ☹

SkyBet fucking robbed us. I put £5 on at 200/1. Should’ve claimed a grand after the Wolves game and rightly so. Just before the season started they claimed “they didn’t mean too” and reduced the odds to 16/1. Gave me a £5 free bet like it was some unbelievable consolation. They shouldn’t be able to do it but they can unfortunately. Instead of my grand I got a measly £85, never wanted a bet to lose as much as this one.

Back
Top Bottom