Incoming? Franck Ribery

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Multiple reports from Germany and uk saying we have approached him with a 1 year contract ! Very ambitious by us, hes champions league quality but word is he wants a bigger club. His wages alone would cover nearly the whole playing squad. Having said that, in Wilder we trust an all that.....

Erm.....rumours etc although totally unfounded and nonsense ..

No from me however ..

I don
If we're in for him, we'll be about 79th in the queue.
I don't disagree and I find the rumour slightly amusing. The reports say he wants to play in the premier league. But would prefer a bigger club, so that should bump us up to at least 15th in line lol

"wants a bigger club"...you've fucking blown it pal get yerself down the railway station

Possibly the easiest player ever to post a Youtube "Skills, Goals & Assists Compilation" about.

With him not being as fast as he was that CAM role we have is tailor made for him now. He would be the signing of the summer, no one in world football would top this.

Image result for butters trailer park boys gif

Its obviously a completely bat shit rumour, but why are actually journalists in Germany etc reporting on it. It makes no sense.

Its obviously a completely bat shit rumour, but why are actually journalists in Germany etc reporting on it. It makes no sense.

This is the only thing that makes me think there might be some slim truth to it. It's too far-fetched for anybody to make up!

This is the only thing that makes me think there might be some slim truth to it. It's too far-fetched for anybody to make up!

Having said that though, we don't play with wingers so I can't see Wilder wanting him :(

Back
Top Bottom