Wilder to Brighton?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can't see him leaving for Brighton no matter how much they offer him. A club in the top 6 would be extremely difficult to turn down but Brighton? nah

Despite the comedy show in court, I still can't see Chris leaving. If we'd stayed down, or if this was our second season in the Premier League, then he might.

Wilder's rep wont get worse next year if he stays with United. If he went to Brighton and did worse than they did last year? Then he takes a massive hit

he will laugh at them. no chance!

the brighton board have really given a good impression for incoming candidates after sacking hughton for staying up...

i’m sure a few managers will see this and think about there chances of mid-table with a poor PL side at their disposal... because that is clearly what the board are aiming for! shocking.

Sounds definite to me...

"Wilder is understood to be among those targets..."

"...the south coast club could now be ready to switch their attentions to Wilder." :rolleyes:

Cast in stone that it'll happen then according to that.

Similarly "DBGoH is understood to be up for taking Kylie out to dinner if she agrees...."
".... he could though switch his attention to Megan Fox...."

Reporters got it all wrong...useless buggers
what it should read is this...

"It is believed to be understood That Chris Wilder and bendyblades tour bus is on it's way to Brighton to continue the celebrations", all motorists be advised for some wonky Stearmaning....
:oops::rolleyes:

Cast in stone that it'll happen then according to that.

Similarly "DBGoH is understood to be up for taking Kylie out to dinner if she agrees...."
".... he could though switch his attention to Megan Fox...."

Tha'll be lucky, the pair of them are out with me if they agree.

Could even be four of us if I could think of another one.

Thought a compo package was more or less agreed for the Swansea manager?

Crap it's in the rumours section! Sorry, Foxy!

They have gone in for Potter.
He’s been refused permission.
One way to get him pestering his board or considering his resignation is to Chuck some links in to other managers. And the safest way would be to ask about a manager who is likely to have zero interest in taking the job.

Brighton are in need of a rebuild, had a crap season and would be starting from scratch. A rebuild from top to bottom is hard work when you’re bringing in players from all over the world, and doomed to failure IMHO. Anyone taking that job will be lucky to last til Xmas.
Sounds like a job for one of the merry go round managers...Mark hughes? Moyes?

Maybe you should have looked in that section before getting so exited to be possibly first.

It came out yesterday, I thought about posting yesterday but left it because I dismissed it until there was another article today. If I was bothered about been first I would have posted yesterday as the other post was posted this morning. I'm not that sad that I care about been first, but thanks for the sarcasm anyway.

Big changes afoot at Brighton with Dan Ashworth and plenty of money behind them but can't see Wilder being tempted unless of course things behind the scenes at Utd are worse than they appear and he doesn't think he'll get what he needs to progress Utd to the next level.

Potter will get it, Swansea will get their compo, and Potter a free pass to the Premier league.

Back
Top Bottom