Goal Difference

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My friend Common Sense asked me to make these amendments. He has a backbone.

Common Sense is not a person Pinchy and therefore not only unlikely, but more than that, impossible to have asked you to do anything. You fortunately do not have the entire reservoir of common sense, nor knowledge (football or otherwise) on this board as if you did, we would be burdened with Weir and deprived of Fleck and Wilder.

Backbone has also nothing to do with it. I have sufficient thank you. What I do not have is an unswerving faith that nothing could possibly go wrong and that a goal difference of plus 6 cannot be overcome. I also have a realistic view of the Universe and it's ability, apparently at a whim, to screw things up for Sheffield United.

An excellent philosophy, well founded in metaphysics. Have you considered a dialectical enquiry?
Borderline personality disorder?

Is S2 not a geographical area then?

Don't get hung about it pal, have a beer in the sun and watch the match...

Common Sense is not a person Pinchy and therefore not only unlikely, but more than that, impossible to have asked you to do anything. You fortunately do not have the entire reservoir of common sense, nor knowledge (football or otherwise) on this board as if you did, we would be burdened with Weir and deprived of Fleck and Wilder.

Backbone has also nothing to do with it. I have sufficient thank you. What I do not have is an unswerving faith that nothing could possibly go wrong and that a goal difference of plus 6 cannot be overcome. I also have a realistic view of the Universe and it's ability, apparently at a whim, to screw things up for Sheffield United.

Let’s have a substantial wager, then? In fact that goes for all the obsequious Jellybabies.

You wouldn’t be entertaining the idea if it was us that had to reverse the six goal deficit. It’s bollocks. It won’t happen. DCL could finish above us, of course they could, but it categorically won’t be on goal difference. No further argument. It will not happen. Big bet or shut up about it.

You might want to wait till full time before acting all cocky mate.
No one likes a smart arse. Especially the football gods.
Nothing was ever decided at half time.

Let’s have a substantial wager, then? In fact that goes for all the obsequious Jellybabies.

You wouldn’t be entertaining the idea if it was us that had to reverse the six goal deficit. It’s bollocks. It won’t happen. DCL could finish above us, of course they could, but it categorically won’t be on goal difference. No further argument. It will not happen. Big bet or shut up about it.

Missed the point completely as usual Pinchy to further the agenda that you set.

They've only been playing 4 minutes and Leeds should be 2-0 up already

Villa fan in peace!

You guys seem to be discussing your GD against Leeds. I think you should be comparing it to Norwich. You will win you last two game and it will come down to Norwich at Villa Park. You may not have noticed what is happening below you in the league as the rest of just tussle to get into the playoffs but Villa are on a bit on a run and could very well beat Norwich at VP in front of 42,000 fans for our last home game. We have already guaranteed the playoffs so we will have no pressure under than finishing the season on a high. My money is on Blades to win the Championship, Norwich 2nd and a deflated Leeds to lose to Villa in the playoff final

Villa fan in peace!

You guys seem to be discussing your GD against Leeds. I think you should be comparing it to Norwich. You will win you last two game and it will come down to Norwich at Villa Park. You may not have noticed what is happening below you in the league as the rest of just tussle to get into the playoffs but Villa are on a bit on a run and could very well beat Norwich at VP in front of 42,000 fans for our last home game. We have already guaranteed the playoffs so we will have no pressure under than finishing the season on a high. My money is on Blades to win the Championship, Norwich 2nd and a deflated Leeds to lose to Villa in the playoff final
You've got to beat Leeds first ;)

You've got to beat Leeds first ;)

Villa can lose to Leeds and you will still win the Championship. You have +9 GD over Leeds so it doesn't matter how Leeds do. Villa are in the playoffs. We have a +15 GD over Bristol C but even if Bristol close the GD gap it doesn't matter as Bristol still have to play Derby and they can't both win that so whatever results happen between now and the end of the season Villa and Baggies are in the playoffs

We won today pal. Sorry to spoil your bank holiday.

Only person causing an argument is you, you stupid fucking prick.
I stated a fact, Leeds should have been 2-0 up and they have just been denied a clear cut penalty.
Put my posts on ignore if you want to carry on with your sarky comments you fucking prick

Villa fan in peace!

Can you win 3-0 like you did against us in the PL please. Both games. Ta.

Villa fan in peace!

I think most Blades will have worked out that scenario already. I could see Villa psychologically nodding off and looking forward to the play-offs, so hope, but don`t expect, that to happen. Would certainly fancy Villa in the play-offs.

Villa fan in peace!

We've noticed, mate, trust us. Mostly out of fear of ending up in the playoffs. I hope you beat both Leeds and Norwich. Good luck to the Villa in those fixtures.

Can you win 3-0 like you did against us in the PL please. Both games. Ta.

We will do our best but you don't need it. Blades play the better football and that will see u over the line. You will finish with 6 points from the last 2 and confirm your return to the PL. Its just down to whether Villa can beat Norwich or not to determine if you finish 1st or 2nd. Personally, I am very happy you are not going to be in the playoffs, I would much prefer to play Leeds

I stated a fact, Leeds should have been 2-0 up and they have just been denied a clear cut penalty.
Put my posts on ignore if you want to carry on with your sarky comments you fucking prick

Not causing an argument, just hoping that you are a bit more complimentary of our “spineless cunts” this week.

Calm down, calm down.

Back
Top Bottom