ALL THIS LOVE IN WITH LEEDS

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

giphy.gif

Is she having a stroke?

Edit:

Leeds can fuck off an'all

What is like for you Sheffielders to carry that chip round on your shoulder constantly? Must be annoying?

When Leeds is mentioned it makes me think of these programmes about the psychiatrist's couch, you know, where he says a word and you reply with a word you can relate to it. For when the word "Leeds" is mentioned I immediately recall "cheat" and "EDL".

What is like for you Sheffielders to carry that chip round on your shoulder constantly? Must be annoying?

The chip of mutual hatred of the other Sheffield club? It’s class mate. Whole city revels in it and the craic is different gravy. Whilst the top 6 of the Prem have long since left everyone else behind, it gives us a reason for being.

:tumbleweed:

Struggling to hit 30k :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Watched your Derby it was a joke!! a ground not even full and the atmosphere, fuck me it was dead.

Yeah ''''our" derby.
One of the bitterest rivalries there is....
You have your rivals but they don't seem to give two shits about you. Nothing about your club is your own. You even nicked real Madrid's kit FFS.

Yeah ''''our" derby.
One of the bitterest rivalries there is....
You have your rivals but they don't seem to give two shits about you. Nothing about your club is your own. You even nicked real Madrid's kit FFS.

Correct. If you know you know, if you don’t, you don’t. You don’t miss something if you’ve never had it. :)

Which incarnation of Leeds football club are we on now ?
3rd ?
4th ?
And while we are at it ,more badges than Jimmy çrankie
Fucking seat smashers

Watched your Derby it was a joke!! a ground not even full and the atmosphere, fuck me it was dead

A team whose local rivals are Bradford Park Albion, Bradford City and Uddersfield.

Everyone else hates them for their Revie cheating, Giles/Bremner/Charlton/Madeley/Gray/Clarke kicking and their seat-smashing knobhead fans. They don't have a proper derby rival, just loads of other clubs that detest the scummy twats.

Don't feed the troll.

Ignore the twats and let the lads do the talking on the pitch tomorrow.

I appreciate it must be tough to have a much better city and more successful football club just a few miles up the road, but don’t let it make you bitter and twisted, you’ll end up just like those Wednesday cunts.

I appreciate it must be tough to have a much better city and more successful football club just a few miles up the road, but don’t let it make you bitter and twisted, you’ll end up just like those Wednesday cunts.
And just how are you more succesful? Remind me when you were last in the Premier League?

Reading some of the posts concerning the OP's original piece of stupidity, it never fails to surprise me just how crucial football is to some people. It's not simply a passion or interest, it's on a par with religious/political extremism, as if their world would collapse if football failed to exist. No doubt if that were the case they'd move onto something else, it's as if there's a deep rooted need to belong to something, and without this they feel somehow bereft of anything that vaguely resembles a sense of 'belonging'.

Personally I don't get any of this, but then I do my best to put football, and any peripheral interest, into some kind of perspective. I get that being closely involved with a local club can be a fascinating type of 'love' affair for some, and no doubt my decision to follow the Blades is something I get immense pleasure, as well as deflating moods, from. It's a real mixed bag of ups and downs, but it doesn't rule my life to the point where I wish other fans harm. By all means enjoy the banter, but when you reduce yourself to the level of footballing zealot you've somehow forgotten about those values that should matter.
I wanted to let this go because I generally like your attitude and posts but at this moment of extreme importance in our season I cannot resist a challenge to your calm rationality. No question that wishing other fans harm is out of order. Nonetheless United's success is truly crucial to me and I can't just dismiss it as only football. I have consciously followed them for 55 years and all the joys and more often disappointments have been a part of my life. All my family support United heavily influenced by my deceased Lifetime Blade father.There were formative experiences in school and teenage years that have really strong United memories. I am now especially proud of the achievements against the odds and type of football ethic in the club. It's not at all like being pleased if a GB athlete wins a gold medal in the olympics. Football for me is not just a peripheral interest that I put into perspective - it's a real part of my identity, our success matters deeply and will do so until they put me in the ground.

Last edited:
I wanted to let this go because I generally like your attitude and posts but at this moment of extreme importance in our season I cannot resist a challenge to your calm rationality. No question that wishing other fans harm is out of order. Nonetheless United's success is truly crucial to me and I can't just dismiss it as only football. I have consciously followed them for 55 years and all the joys and more often disappointments have been a part of my life. All my family support United heavily influenced by my deceased Lifetime Blade father.There were formative experiences in school and teenage years that have really strong United memories. I am now especially proud of the achievements against the odds and type of football ethic in the club. It's not at all like being pleased if a GB athlete wins a gold medal in the olympics. Football for me is not just a peripheral interest that I put into perspective - it's a real part of my identity, our success matters deeply and will do so until they put me in the ground.

A nicely considered post and one I'm happy to respond to.

I think I mentioned how much pleasure, even joy, I've received by following the Blades for what is now over 50 years. So many downs, but also those moments of celebration that somehow make it all worthwhile. Like this moment, when, under Chris Wilder's excellent management, we have risen from the depths of division one to where we now stand. Not bad is it, considering how little money CW has had, and how, with a very few mistakes along the way, Wilder has steered us to a pivotal point of the season.

If football means so much to you then so be it, and damn my 'calm rationality' ;). I jest of course, but your passion for the Blades is to be admired, and the same applies to your family to. My post that caused you to write was entirely to do with the OP's spite and unpleasantness, and why exactly football, or any other activity that is meant to bring enjoyment, can turn some people in to idiots that consider veiled nonsense a pleasure in itself. None of which I wrote was to demean your reasons for following the Blades. If you have a greater intensity for following United, well done sir. I just don't share your passion to that extent. It doesn't mean that I won't get involved, sometimes even consumed, by what happens to the Blades, but it's just that I have other interests that are as important to me. I don't think either approach is of greater or lesser value. I hope you'l accept this for what it is, my belief that it takes all kinds to make a club what it is.

Last edited:
We make every game a Derby!!!

A horse race? That's the only time you'd use a capital letter, unless of course you want to look stupid.

A football derby is a game between close local rivals. You have none.

They have always tried to tag along to the Man U but they don’t even acknowledge them

When they won in December it was like someone had demolished a building the amount of rats that scurried out of the darkness to contact me taking the piss. No doubt they’ll swarm out again today if they win again.

When they won in December it was like someone had demolished a building the amount of rats that scurried out of the darkness to contact me taking the piss. No doubt they’ll swarm out again today if they win again.
Oh yes, I'm so looking forward to that and have been considering my response for days. COYRAWW!

Back
Top Bottom