Leeds fan in a nervous state

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I genuinely had to google that (wish i hadnt).

Strange pre game rituals you have in Norwich but whatever floats your boat:)
I thought Brexit had got rid of freedom of movement. Are there any Blades left on here?;)

Say no more...............A cunt of distinction.

To be fair he’s only doing his job.

He tries his best to be as controversial and as outspoken to get as many callers as possible to ring up.

If we beat Leeds then next week he’ll be saying Wilder is “the best” English manager in the game and he’ll ask the question “should a top 6 PL recognise talent and appoint Wilder as their manager”. “So come on fans of Spurs, Liverpool etc give us a call, if Pocc or Klop leave then would you have Chris Wilder?”.

Unbelievable classism from a Northerner, of all people. He is well spoken because his parents had 15 grand a year to send him to private school, his dad comes from the famous Bamford dynasty which founded JCB and is a huge private sector landlord, that doesn't make working class footballers as thick as pigs shit.

I think you might be speculating a bit on the Bamford family connection, could you be specific on what Patrick’s relationship is to either the late Joe Bamford (the eponymous JCB) or Anthony Bamford? Is he known for gladhanding distant relatives?

Patrick may well be an intelligent young man (which is the lighthearted point that Cjay was making), but It’s lazy to suggest he’s not thick because you think he comes from a moneyed family.

Not really sure why you’re on this thread at all, it doesn’t concern you but you’d have more credibility if you could spell Bramall correctly.

I think you might be speculating a bit on the Bamford family connection, could you be specific on what Patrick’s relationship is to either the late Joe Bamford (the eponymous JCB) or Anthony Bamford? Is he known for gladhanding distant relatives?

Patrick may well be an intelligent young man (which is the lighthearted point that Cjay was making), but It’s lazy to suggest he’s not thick because you think he comes from a moneyed family.

Not really sure why you’re on this thread at all, it doesn’t concern you but you’d have more credibility if you could spell Bramall correctly.
I think it’s fairly close, although I was wrong about his school, it wasn’t Repton, it was Nottingham High School which does indeed charge about £15,000 a year.

Whether one is intelligent or not, that kind of education teaches you how to sound like you are.

Not our day.

Ironic that a mistake helped you score.

One of them things, we had no luck today, you defended well and things went your way.

2 weeks to dwell.

Blah.
To be fair your defence gave the ball away to us on the edge of your box about 5 times over the course of the match. Not sure I’d call that lucky, we were bound to punish you for one sooner or later.

Not our day.

One of them things, we had no luck today, you defended well and things went your way.

2 weeks to dwell.

Blah.
You don't have it against the big clubs. No bottle. Now fuck off and get back to Doncaster or Wakefield.

I couldn't help notice the difference between the hairstyles sported by the Leeds players and their fans, who generally look as if their hair has been coiffured by their grandmothers using a pudding basin or very large gravy boat.
Brilliant
It really was the most nauseating display of hideous nancy boy haircuts in one place I've seen since katchagoogoo and Sigue Sigue Sputnick were mincing around on Top of the Pops in the 90's

Not our day.

2 weeks to dwell.

Blah.

Mate, good game, edge of the seat stuff for us, but the onus on you to win. Luck played it's part, but we got it right tactically and made life difficult for your guys

Not our day.

2 weeks to dwell.

Blah.
You used all your luck up at Bramall Lane.

We were well below our best 1st half but fairly comfortable in the 2nd.

Hendo sends his regards.

Not our day.

2 weeks to dwell.

Blah.
Shudda,Wudda,Cudda,bottom line you didn't,tough shit !!

Not our day.

2 weeks to dwell.

Blah.
I applaud you for coming back on here after we’ve just beat you. We’ve put outselves in a great position now but still 8 games to go. I think it will be a travesty if the top 3 dont get promoted. As long as its you or Norwich that do it the hard way thats fine with us Blades!!

Back
Top Bottom