ALL THIS LOVE IN WITH LEEDS

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ALAW

Reaction score
Not having it, is it a calm before the storm or just pure nerves talking, come 12:00 tomorrow and the hostile crowd of the South stand at Elland road I think normality will resume.

I also think Leeds at the moment have a massive issue with Wednesday after the England game at Elland road when one of theirs took a Leeds lads eye out.

Wednesday in Leeds eyes are the scum of South Yorkshire.

I'm sure come kick-off tomorrow you will be back up there almost! :)

I think the OP ought to calm down, rather than attempt to fan the flames of division and hatred.

Whoever you support - it can't be the Blades as the OP refers to, "...you will be back up there almost!" - just keep your unpleasant thoughts to yourself.

Every club has it's own unsavoury group, and no matter how few they might be, they do become mythologised to the point where the world is coming to an end. They are the few, not the many, so a little perspective please.

And then you all fuck off back home to your abodes all over England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, and Scandanavia and one or two may even have homes in Leeds.

To be honest I don't give a monkeys what you lot think of us or anyone else.

giphy.gif

Not having it, is it a calm before the storm or just pure nerves talking, come 12:00 tomorrow and the hostile crowd of the South stand at Elland road I think normality will resume.

I also think Leeds at the moment have a massive issue with Wednesday after the England game at Elland road when one of theirs took a Leeds lads eye out.

Have a read of what grown up Leeds fans think in the view from thread. You can wear your snide Burberry cap while you do it if you want.

Is your name on here a shortened version of “All Leeds aren’t we?” If so you are as bad as the pigs.

Have a read of what grown up Leeds fans think in the view from thread. You can wear your snide Burberry cap while you do it if you want.

Good post as usual.

On a completely different matter, did your NHS thingy go ok? When you're feeling better give me a bell and we'll arrange to meet.

It took me 10 minutes to get past Toms Giff.

Where were we? Oh yeah, all this cosy, hope they go up too is bollocks. Fuck ‘em, dirty cheating bastards, I couldn’t care less where they end up so long as we’re above them.

And there we have it!!! Like Leeds couldn't give a fuck where you end up either all this love in shit...it's never been and never will be!!

Let me make something clear. For most of my life Norwich have been an inoffensive club that, for a time played quite decent football. Particularly when Uncle Bob (Fleck) played for them.

Leeds have always been a bunch of dirty cheats with arrogant, disgusting yob fans.

So bollocks to Don Revie and his lucky blue suit, the twat, bollocks to Bielsa and his data and fuck off Leeds. I only care about the Blades and whether we go up. If we do, I’m not that bothered about who goes up with us but if I had to choose, it would be the turkey wankers.

And there we have it!!! Like Leeds couldn't give a fuck where you end up either all this love in shit...it's never been and never will be!!

It sounds like you need some love for yourself, friend.

Hate in the heart leaves a hole in the soul.

I'm here for you.

Decent ground bait you're using, where can I get some, going fishing Sunday.

After a heated debate on FB with a Leeds friend, his closing comment was 'No hatred at our end mate, we save that for rivals of similar stature like Man U and Chelsea' I gave up at that comment, shaking my head, although I did Google when Leeds last played either of them. :)

No sign of Weeds giving it Billy Big Bollocks on here for many years until this season.
Isn't that strange?

Reading some of the posts concerning the OP's original piece of stupidity, it never fails to surprise me just how crucial football is to some people. It's not simply a passion or interest, it's on a par with religious/political extremism, as if their world would collapse if football failed to exist. No doubt if that were the case they'd move onto something else, it's as if there's a deep rooted need to belong to something, and without this they feel somehow bereft of anything that vaguely resembles a sense of 'belonging'.

Personally I don't get any of this, but then I do my best to put football, and any peripheral interest, into some kind of perspective. I get that being closely involved with a local club can be a fascinating type of 'love' affair for some, and no doubt my decision to follow the Blades is something I get immense pleasure, as well as deflating moods, from. It's a real mixed bag of ups and downs, but it doesn't rule my life to the point where I wish other fans harm. By all means enjoy the banter, but when you reduce yourself to the level of footballing zealot you've somehow forgotten about those values that should matter.

Reading some of the posts concerning the OP's original piece of stupidity, it never fails to surprise me just how crucial football is to some people. It's not simply a passion or interest, it's on a par with religious/political extremism, as if their world would collapse if football failed to exist. No doubt if that were the case they'd move onto something else, it's as if there's a deep rooted need to belong to something, and without this they feel somehow bereft of anything that vaguely resembles a sense of 'belonging'.

Personally I don't get any of this, but then I do my best to put football, and any peripheral interest, into some kind of perspective. I get that being closely involved with a local club can be a fascinating type of 'love' affair for some, and no doubt my decision to follow the Blades is something I get immense pleasure, as well as deflating moods, from. It's a real mixed bag of ups and downs, but it doesn't rule my life to the point where I wish other fans harm. By all means enjoy the banter, but when you reduce yourself to the level of footballing zealot you've somehow forgotten about those values that should matter.
Liverpool fans think the same way. Nothing else seems to matter and they fear their world crashing down around them if they don’t have football to talk about!!!. UTB

Liverpool fans think the same way. Nothing else seems to matter and they fear their world crashing down around them if they don’t have football to talk about!!!. UTB

Not sure what creates this type of inward thinking. Is it upbringing? Is it some kind of atavistic need to belong to a group of like-minded people?

Whatever lies at the heart of this, remember, we're discussing this on a day when 49 people have been murdered by a clearly dedicated racist in New Zealand. That's something that should cause all of us to reconsider what really matters. Football's a great game, it's given me some of the most wonderful moments of pleasure and euphoria I can recall, but once these have died down I return to those things that make up the fundamentals of my life, like paying bills, like shopping to put food on the table, like cleaning or making sure I have clean bedding etc, etc, plus those other areas of my life that are capable of bringing pleasure in exactly the same way that football does.

Good post as usual.

On a completely different matter, did your NHS thingy go ok? When you're feeling better give me a bell and we'll arrange to meet.

Let me know. I’ll come as well if I can.

Yes, I know, it’s been cancelled at the last minute...story of my life.

It isn’t football with Dirty Corrupt Leeds fans. Nothing beyond their own vile club. They haven’t a clue about anything else.

Let me know. I’ll come as well if I can.

Yes, I know, it’s been cancelled at the last minute...story of my life.

Be delighted to meet if you're available. It's normally an afternoon so if you're free?

Hope all's well otherwise, and don't forget that we're meant to be meeting at some point.

Back
Top Bottom