Pre-Match View From Boro

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

United’s play tends to focus on getting the ball forward early (from CB, often big diagonals)

65ZaGi7.gif

Man for man we are a better team, if we are setup right we should be able to stiffle their attacks, because they play a pretty basic get it forward early and try to bully you type of game, that should be tailor made for us. “

Classic blades.

It's no surprise reading that. Most of the Boro fans on the banter pages don't rate us at all and fail to see how we're up there (probably due to the 3-0 thumping we received up there).

“The only thing that makes there formation interesting is there wider centrebacks overlap there wingbacks. That’s why I would be tempted to go with VLP as we may be able to catch them on the break with a bit of pace.”

It's they're , fucking they're !! :mad:

Let's hope Wilders sorted the arguing shit out and were back to our best tomorrow.
Really need to win this one to stay on the heels of the top 2, after losing 2 points at Villa, with one of the best 80mins I've seen in my 39yrs, and probably, the worst 15mins too!, I'm hoping we bounce back, and Boro are on the receiving end.
The only thing is, who plays in Bashams place, Stearman/Cranie, or maybe a curve ball, and Jake will get a run??
Vital Wilder gets this right, and sorts out his random substitutions out for this one.
Chris, if your going to take Dowell off when were 3 up, please only replace him with Duffy, to finish them off, and don't change the formation that's just seen us destroy Villa inside 70mins, when there's no need to, oh, and leave Billy on, he's the one that scores!!

“The only thing that makes there formation interesting is there wider centrebacks overlap there wingbacks. That’s why I would be tempted to go with VLP as we may be able to catch them on the break with a bit of pace.”

It's they're , fucking they're !! :mad:
Unless it's "Their" obviously.

The bastards are going to beat us. I can feel it :(

Do we “get it forward quick” or is it “side to side rubbish”

No one knows...

:rolleyes:

Shame that we'll miss Basham from this.

If they have a Roy's view from on their forums, they should know that if we play our way, we've got a great chance of turning them over.

Thanks Roy.

Quietly confident aren't they?

"They gerrit forward quick" - incorrect, we mix it up more than last years' predictable playing out from the back, through midfield tactics. Being able to mix it with playing out from the back and into midfield combined with Norwood hitting Diagonals to the front has been a major factor in our progression this year. Can't see us hitting too many long high balls towards Flint to be honest.

Madine to start and attempt nullify Flint for their corners and set plays?

I reckon it will be tight but hopefully see us sneak this one.

Would like to see:

------------------------------Hendo

-------Cranie ------------- Egan --------------Joc

Baldock ----------Norwood-------Fleck----------- Stevens

-------------------------------Duffy

-----------------Sharp----------------------Madine

Dowell
Mcgoldy
Washington

Back
Top Bottom