Playoffs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Millhousesblade1889

Reaction score
Yes we should be concentrating on what’s above us not below, but after today we’re 9 points clear of 7th place.

Budget wise I suspect we’re probably bottom (of the top 6) just below Norwich although they have the benefit of the Maddison money.

Chris and Alan are doing a ridiculously good job, even during the good Warnock days I didn’t witness attacking football as exciting as this - at the start of the season I openly slagged McGoldrick off on this forum, couldn’t see what he was all about...trust me I see it now, what a player.

Henderson (loan), Fleck, Stevens, McGoldrick, Duffy all cost us £0.....the mans a genius in the transfer market, must be a club owners dream manager!

The buzz and feel good factor is back at the Lane, everyone laughing and joking before kick off today.

Should we fail to reach top two and end up settling with a play off position I fully believe Wilder is the man to end our play off misery.

UTB Love it, what a team!

I've always said I think we will finally win a play off campaign if CW is manager and I'm still going to stick my neck out and say we will win at Wembley if we do end up finishing below the autos (which wouldn't be a failure of course!).

The teams that win the play off final are teams that want it the most, have lots of bottle and play to win. Well that's exactly how we've played under CW since day one!

If we get to Wembley we need to organise our support so the atmosphere doesn't resemble an afternoon picnic, like it usually does.

You always bang on about this, it really upsets you doesn't it. So do something about it, get a drum or a trumpet or something. Personally I think our support is well above average in support levels.

Go on then correct me like you always do.

Sorry, edited my post just as you replied as I realised I hadn’t given you a chance to show your working out.

Anyway, I’m just going off what Wilder said at the start of this season, about us having a top half budget

Sorry, edited my post just as you replied as I realised I hadn’t given you a chance to show your working out.

Anyway, I’m just going off what Wilder said at the start of this season, about us having a top half budget

I'm going off what I heard on telly, bottom 8 budget.

Which programme? I’m sure Wilder knows better either way.

There is a league table out there, my apologies we actually have the 10th lowest budget. I will have a word with Defoe for misleading me.

There is a league table out there, my apologies we actually have the 10th lowest budget. I will have a word with Defoe for misleading me.

Ahh, you were talking bollocks again, I get you ;)

I said last week that if we maintained an 8 point gap on 7th into Feb then we were almost certs to make top 6. The gap is growing and with Derby hitting a slump I can see Brizzle scrapping with them for 6th. Hopefully that gives us a chance to pull even further away.

if we can get top 4 & at worst home advantage in play offs. despite being 2nd I would be chuffed to bits right now, but playoffs still fill me with dread

Chill out fun sponge, it’s only a joke.

tenor.gif

Wolves fan here, just checking up on next season's rivals. I'd just add that forget about budget as it won't determine your season, as what really counts is consistency on the field and points in the bag. The 9 point gap to Bristol City is massive at this stage of the season, so just focus on the gap to 3rd instead. I don't think Norwich have the strength in depth to stay where they are and Albion, my early season tip for promotion, will surely start to drop points now that their star performer Harvey Barnes has gone and their creativity has gone with him. Automatic is there for the taking and I'm sure Wilder knows it even if he's keeping quiet about it.

Yes we should be concentrating on what’s above us not below, but after today we’re 9 points clear of 7th place.

Budget wise I suspect we’re probably bottom (of the top 6) just below Norwich although they have the benefit of the Maddison money.

Chris and Alan are doing a ridiculously good job, even during the good Warnock days I didn’t witness attacking football as exciting as this - at the start of the season I openly slagged McGoldrick off on this forum, couldn’t see what he was all about...trust me I see it now, what a player.

Henderson (loan), Fleck, Stevens, McGoldrick, Duffy all cost us £0.....the mans a genius in the transfer market, must be a club owners dream manager!

The buzz and feel good factor is back at the Lane, everyone laughing and joking before kick off today.

Should we fail to reach top two and end up settling with a play off position I fully believe Wilder is the man to end our play off misery.

UTB Love it, what a team!

Can we keep him? think he was on a 12 deal.

Back
Top Bottom