Henderson a doubt...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Always liked Moore, was a definite upgrade when he first joined the club.

Excellent shot stopper, good character but not as decisive receiving crosses and corners. He also had a spell where he seemed to let in long range shots. Overall I’d put Moore in the average (maybe slightly lower) Championship standard bracket.

As a starter he’ll do but an ambitious Chsmpiomship side wanting promotion should be aiming for better.
But as a back up keeper he is excellent. It’s often all about small margins, there’s not a massive amount of difference between Hendo and Moore but that small difference can mean 10 more points over a season.

Hendo's better because he can pull out amazing saves when you are sure it's going in. Perhaps his release is better too.

Both have conceded long range shots, both are generally solid at claiming the ball, both can make an occasional mistake - but both are solid keepers. Moore could probably be first choice in another Championship team. I wouldn't be too worried if he came in. In fact for the first half of last season I preferred him to Blackman.

I remember Moore attempting to hospitalize a Wolves player at Molineux last season and getting a straight red. A tactical move, so we could claim we only got stuffed cos we were down to ten men.

Can't remember the name of the guy who came on as sub mbut he let in a goal before he even touched the ball.

I remember Moore attempting to hospitalize a Wolves player at Molineux last season and getting a straight red. A tactical move, so we could claim we only got stuffed cos we were down to ten men.

Can't remember the name of the guy who came on as sub mbut he let in a goal before he even touched the ball.

Deano didn’t do too great against Leeds either

Jake Eastwood. The freekick Moore gave away when he took out that Wolves player was scored with the help of a huge deflection. Eastwood did look extremely nervous for the rest of the game though.

I read on here that Eastwood, Long and Ramsdale were all goalkeeping greats of the future...

Give ‘em time, eh?

724AD317-F3EC-4DAF-A0E7-F3F10FC2F63E.jpeg

more "shithouseryness" from Hendo with the QPR fans at the end.

I didn't see what hendo did, but the QPR fans were going mental.

Any ideas / video?

Ball went out for a goal kick and their player placed the ball on the line for Hendo to kick, he picked it up and strutted to the other side of the goal.

They couldn't complain, they were wasting time at 0-0!

Back
Top Bottom