Henderson a doubt...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If it’s genuinely flu there’s no way that he’ll be fit. Let’s hope it’s just man flu.

If it was proper flu he wouldn't have been at the barbers yesterday having a fresh trim, he would have been at home in bed shivering like a shitting dog.

I suspect he has a sniffle and doesn't quite feel 100%.

Madine in goal, comes up for corners. Saves pens and scores winner, Rips shirt off at end to reveal full back tattoo of Duffys goal v pigs, then noshes Billy off to show full bladeyness

He would try to nosh him off but won't be able to get his head past his belly. All about angles

Reading some of these posts, should our 3rd loan signing be Jam Blackman!?????

I know, also that it wouldn't happen anyway;)
But after reading some of the posts, it seems some folk are abit panicky about Moore.
And, broken leg or not, he'd still be better than Long or Howard!!

Despite one dodgyish moment against Barnet, I actually have no concerns with starting Moore. He's a solid proven keeper who rarely lets us down. Before last season It had been a long time since we had two really strong keepers fighting for a first team place every week (probably Tracey and Kelly?).

You mean his only moment again Barnet? Lol

No he’s not, he’s a more than competent back up keeper which is why CW extended his contract last year.
100% as a back up, a back up that I hope we never need.

I will edit that, maybe he is a decent keeper.
I've just got used to a very good one now.

Moore did a great job for us in League 1 imho and was a clear improvement on what we'd had.

He isn't as good as Hendo clearly but what quality of number 2 do people think we can afford to carry in our position?

More than adequate imho.

Despite one dodgyish moment against Barnet, I actually have no concerns with starting Moore. He's a solid proven keeper who rarely lets us down. Before last season It had been a long time since we had two really strong keepers fighting for a first team place every week (probably Tracey and Kelly?).

The quality gap between Henderson and Moore is greater than that between Kelly and Tracey and that itself was substantial, in my view.

In fairness that is just the dressing room layout (not saying he will or won’t play but that picture hasn’t given anything away)

But surely his shirt wouldn’t be out if he was out with flu? He wouldn’t be in the matchday squad?

Back
Top Bottom