Henderson a doubt...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
for the game against QPR. Missed training yesterday with flu. Don’t be shocked to see Moore start tomorrow

Despite one dodgyish moment against Barnet, I actually have no concerns with starting Moore. He's a solid proven keeper who rarely lets us down. Before last season It had been a long time since we had two really strong keepers fighting for a first team place every week (probably Tracey and Kelly?).

Looks alreyt to me. Fourth hairdo of the season?

Screenshot_20190111-231514.png

Despite one dodgyish moment against Barnet, I actually have no concerns with starting Moore. He's a solid proven keeper who rarely lets us down. Before last season It had been a long time since we had two really strong keepers fighting for a first team place every week (probably Tracey and Kelly?).
Well said Yorky couldn't agree more.We are blessed in having such an outstanding reserve keeper in Simon Moore.I shudder to think of when 'Juggling George' was our first choice keeper.

Moore is garbage.
I know that's harsh but I'd started to take for granted what having a confident, quality keeper at the back does for the whole team.

If he is playing, Ive never been overly convinced about his long range shot stopping abilities. Much rather have hendo between the sticks, but always liked Moore so will give him my full support!!!!

Moore is garbage.
I know that's harsh but I'd started to take for granted what having a confident, quality keeper at the back does for the whole team.
Just cause Moore doesn’t jump up and down doesn’t mean he isn’t confident

Was more than solid in the promotion year and was probably the most important signing.
If anything I feel a bit sorry for him as the last two years loans have made him a reserve

If it’s genuinely flu there’s no way that he’ll be fit. Let’s hope it’s just man flu.

And for those that want summat else to worry about, let's hope the rest of the team don't catch it an all eh? :eek:

Was more than solid in the promotion year and was probably the most important signing.
If anything I feel a bit sorry for him as the last two years loans have made him a reserve

By stating that Simon Moore " was more than solid in the promotion year and probably the most important signing " I think you have clearly demonstrated your understanding of player's abilities .

As I posted 2 years ago , Moore is clearly a goalkeeper with very obvious weaknessess , ones which CW obviously recognises and why he brought in first Blackman and then Henderson to replace him .

Please take a gap year , or preferably ten , and then come back and give us the benefit of your wisdom .

He's definitely deserved to be behind Henderson though, and Blackman (though he was closer to Blackman).

His positioning is poor for me and his distribution isn't good at all, painfully slow against Barnet. Seen him twice this season (Hull EFL Cup, Barnet FA Cup) which isn't a lot of game time admittedly but both times he's pissed me off with dodgy moments or a seeming lack of interest.

Can't downplay his importance in L1 though, but I'd say our chances will take a bit of a hit tomorrow if Henderson is out, L1 opposition is a lot different to a quality QPR attack.

By stating that Simon Moore " was more than solid in the promotion year and probably the most important signing " I think you have clearly demonstrated your understanding of player's abilities .

As I posted 2 years ago , Moore is clearly a goalkeeper with very obvious weaknessess , ones which CW obviously recognises and why he brought in first Blackman and then Henderson to replace him .

Please take a gap year , or preferably ten , and then come back and give us the benefit of your wisdom .

Please tell me these weaknesses that Moore has then cause I haven’t seen too much wrong with him .

Obviously goalkeeping is your strong point as manners clearly isn’t :eek:

He's definitely deserved to be behind Henderson though, and Blackman (though he was closer to Blackman).

His positioning is poor for me and his distribution isn't good at all, painfully slow against Barnet. Seen him twice this season (Hull EFL Cup, Barnet FA Cup) which isn't a lot of game time admittedly but both times he's pissed me off with dodgy moments or a seeming lack of interest.

Can't downplay his importance in L1 though, but I'd say our chances will take a bit of a hit tomorrow if Henderson is out, L1 opposition is a lot different to a quality QPR attack.

Agreed although I’d say a goalkeeper is never going to look good coming in and out of a team , definitley a solid championship keeper imo

Back
Top Bottom