What’s going on at S6

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A - When was the last time you went I the Penny Black?
1995?

B- The Miss Havisham reference will be lost on most on here except those that did GE for English Lit' O level and the odd Dickens aficionado.

C- Do you have a life? You are on here all hours of the day jousting with deranged numpties and the 'weers muneh gone' merry crew. Surely Mrs ST must need a good seeing to from time to time?

“Great Expectations” sums up my life as a Blades fan. Ah well!

It's all a bag of spanners over there (here).

Taking some of the snippets re the GK it would explain how they came to breach FFP, if they'd budgeted on him going then it collapsed it would make a bit of sense.

I take all these with a pinch of salt.

Either way, some of their better players aren't being allowed to play. The manager is playing spin the bottle with the team sheet. And they seem to be in deep financial bother at the wrong end of the table.

Thank the Lord we're Blades (until our shit time come around again)

Aren’t ffp submissions made end of March?

How would selling GK in July solve the problem that had happened the previous March?

Yep Wednesday are up shit creek, even their most hardcore clappers are resigned to this fact now. But believing that a director of a football club, would be drunk, in the hotel of their closest rivals, telling all and sundry about their off the field issues is completely laughable. Who makes this shit up.

The OP...just sounds too similar to the one where a United employee 'got drunk' and spilled the beans on the Egan transfer being much lower than 4 million.

All I want to know is B the Blade , joining Pitsmoor ( Manx ) pig on his protest at the weekend
Oh, sorry , what’s that cancel that lads ,
it’s off this week as he’s going back to Manchester as they wouldn’t stand for that there tha knows ,
Where to soft in Sheffield, according to the orafice last night on football heaven
To quote the yoof of today I did actually LOL on the train home last night from work listening to him what a twat

I've met Katrien on a couple of occasions, nice lass, not sure about her being pissed in the Copthorne, definitely likes a beer or two though.

All I want to know is B the Blade , joining Pitsmoor ( Manx ) pig on his protest at the weekend
Oh, sorry , what’s that cancel that lads ,

Listen, like I were gonna do me protest un that yeah, but its gonna be rainin un that yeah. I mean, me bed sheets'll get wet yeah, un ven I'll look like a right twat yeah? Well like more of a twat van normal yeah.

I'm originlly from Manchesta yeah, un vey all love us ooer dere. Vey all want Wednesday back in the Premier yeah, and Mester Chansiri is ve man to do it for us. We just need to sack Carlos yeah, Jos yeah, and ve next 5 idiots vat follow and then we're on our way, yeah?

You still vare Andy? Andy? Andy, you listenin yeah..........

Listen, like I were gonna do me protest un that yeah, but its gonna be rainin un that yeah. I mean, me bed sheets'll get wet yeah, un ven I'll look like a right twat yeah? Well like more of a twat van normal yeah.

I'm originlly from Manchesta yeah, un vey all love us ooer dere. Vey all want Wednesday back in the Premier yeah, and Mester Chansiri is ve man to do it for us. We just need to sack Carlos yeah, Jos yeah, and ve next 5 idiots vat follow and then we're on our way, yeah?

You still vare Andy? Andy? Andy, you listenin yeah..........
I’ll bring my bottle of red , Mark , and I’ll make sure mi nephew is with us , one of pigs best players
Mark Smith , that’s if his not gettin Chessie job
And if Chris is listening
He needs ta play ............hello , hello, is anybody listening

Who makes this shit up.

_44925588_d024d070-c053-4408-9290-c79a27949ce1.jpg

It's a bloke innit ? Or one of those new things ?
Ha-ha cahill. I'm an older dad and my daughter (15) tells me that at school they have pupils her age that are outwardly lesbian, binary???, and gender neutral (or something like that). :eek:

What's happened is they've overloaded on 2 years to get promoted. They've spent money that should have essentially guaranteed the right management and player in order to get promoted. The reason he's taken over is to essentially run a PL club, reap the commercials and boost his own image. It happens all the time, and is practically the same model for most foreign owners in the championship and premiership. It's hard to make a profit, but once you've got promoted it can be a sound investment IF run properly. The hard part is getting promotion and it's effectively a gamble getting there as we know the championship is a very hard league.

In order to do this quickly and effectively, Chansiri has used Doyen sports to advise him on players and staff to gain promotion accordingly. He's produced the capital and they do the 'hard work'. Obviously failed spectacularly. Recruitment has been ridiculous, players have been overpaid and they've been left on bloated contracts.

Fast forward to now. See Xia at Villa, and possibly McDonald with us. Wasted money on an ageing squad with no sell on value, the gamble of not being promoted means that the overspending has affected FFP and the window has now closed. So what do you do? You probably don't want to waste any more money, you realise that the players you have got are on ridiculous contracts that will affect your NET financial scores, but you cant sell them on. They've tied themselves in knots, he can't put anymore money in and I doubt he will. They can't raise any money, the only sell-able asset they've got is probably Reach or at a push Bannan and with those two gone they can't replace and will probably go down.

Enjoy.

She could shit in my mouth if she fucks them grunters over..

You better "open wide!" then, I think she (and others) have pretty much done that already.
Gin & Juice is pretty much spot on from what I understand ( and I do have loose info on the grunters doings from a very good source; even if most of it comes second-hand, and infrequently these days)

She could shit in my mouth if she fucks them grunters over..
Mate, you’ve gone and misposted to the wrong forum again!

BTW your latest post on scatalogicalfantasies.com is some boring wiffle about football.

Back
Top Bottom