Sheffield United fan hunted over ‘flash bang’ device used at away game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Aside from the simple fact that burning explosive items shouldn’t be thrown around, the wider picture is that this behaviour brings on controls on my watching of football that I don’t want. We all whinge about the wall of Bramall Lane and complain about how we are treated at many locations and the restriction on fan freedoms. Well its twats like this bloke that give the ‘authorities’ their excuse. Putting up a pathetic kind of fans omertà merely plays further into their hands.

Sorry it’s only when you challenge what’s wrong that people realise and will support the 99% of Blades who want to go where they want, enjoy a pint in an away pub, not have matches brought forward, get stuck in grounds or be transported away from where we want to be. Let alone encourage the knobs from other teams to have a similar go back at us with their own pyros.

We have too many coked up knobs in our fan base and any chance to reduce that should be taken for the decent majority. Those who probably will still be going to games when this eejit has got himself locked away, become bored or been done in for picking a fight with the wrong man...
Do they not tally up the tinnitus victims in Aleppo? :eek:
Sad cunt.

Because you are a cunt

He may well be, but he's our 'cunt'.

Give me all the brown nosing stick you like, but Sean Thornton tells it how it is. It's not what most want to hear and to make things worse for the 'weers muneh gone' crew, very inconveniently he has a habit of using yer' real facts, innit.

ISC - Part time cunt and full time ST apologist since 2015

He may well be, but he's our 'cunt'.

Give me all the brown nosing stick you like, but Sean Thornton tells it how it is. It's not what most want to hear and to make things worse for the 'weers muneh gone' crew, very inconveniently he has a habit of using yer' real facts, innit.

ISC - Part time cunt and full time ST apologist since 2015

You're not a brown noser coco. At all. Honest.

pommpey

Did he also by any chance kidney punch any frail old ladies, or tip any young disabled supporters out of their wheelchairs into the river ? o_O

Just askin ……. :rolleyes:;)

# everyone hates Blades

UTB & FTP

Back
Top Bottom