Sheffield United fan hunted over ‘flash bang’ device used at away game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It should be a cause for celebration. Obviously all the really serious crimes have now been solved in that there Blackburn, Lancashire and the police are now having to scrabble around for inconsequential, nondescript, insignificant stuff to solve. :rolleyes:

No one was hurt, nothing was damaged. You shouldn't grass, even on a vulcan/klingon. ;)

Saw something in the air and then when it went off was loud as owt! Didnt even really see what end it came out of as was near the corner. I thought a 2nd one went off underneath/outside later on aswell?

Wouldn't personally share a picture of a fellow blade the lancashire police are after, maybe thats just me.

I think you're right, wasn't it thrown towards the Blackburn fans in the corner? I just remember thinking how much damage it would have done if it had gone off anywhere close to anybody, particularly their head.
In which case the fuckstick would merit execution, to me.

It should be a cause for celebration. Obviously all the really serious crimes have now been solved in that there Blackburn, Lancashire and the police are now having to scrabble around for inconsequential, nondescript, insignificant stuff to solve. :rolleyes:

No one was hurt, nothing was damaged. You shouldn't grass, even on a vulcan/klingon. ;)
Just let some cunt from Leeds or S6 lob one at you.
See your fucking view change then.

It was the loudest bang I've heard at a football ground in recent years and I suggest if it had gone off close to a young child it would have seriously affected their hearing.
But for some, that's a sign of being a big man.
A hangman's rope would be the penalty ideally if anyone was injured in that way.

But it was a very, very loud bang.

:)

It was the loudest bang I've heard at a football ground in recent years and I suggest if it had gone off close to a young child it would have seriously affected their hearing.
I wonder what the casualty figures are in the parts of the planet that aren’t quite so sanitised.

I wonder what the casualty figures are in the parts of the planet that aren’t quite so sanitised.
A bloke I used to work with was invalided out of the navy when one went off next to him during exercises. Deaf in one ear.

Aside from the simple fact that burning explosive items shouldn’t be thrown around, the wider picture is that this behaviour brings on controls on my watching of football that I don’t want. We all whinge about the wall of Bramall Lane and complain about how we are treated at many locations and the restriction on fan freedoms. Well its twats like this bloke that give the ‘authorities’ their excuse. Putting up a pathetic kind of fans omertà merely plays further into their hands.

Sorry it’s only when you challenge what’s wrong that people realise and will support the 99% of Blades who want to go where they want, enjoy a pint in an away pub, not have matches brought forward, get stuck in grounds or be transported away from where we want to be. Let alone encourage the knobs from other teams to have a similar go back at us with their own pyros.

We have too many coked up knobs in our fan base and any chance to reduce that should be taken for the decent majority. Those who probably will still be going to games when this eejit has got himself locked away, become bored or been done in for picking a fight with the wrong man...

Are you really telling me that this was military grade weapon?
No, the Star did. I wasn’t there.

Flash bangs make a loud noise and emit a bright flash of light when they explode, temporarily blinding and deafening people nearby. They are also known as stun grenades.'

That’s what deafened my mate. A flash bang. His exact words.

Back
Top Bottom