What’s going on at S6

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sunjihi

Reaction score
From the director who was at charlton , she was the only director to come to the lane on derby day had a few and opened up about a few facts in the copthorn after
The goalie they won’t play , Butland was going to Chelsea in summer he was going to stoke for £7m but wouldn’t go and be number 2 there when butland deal fell thru and club had relied on the money so chanseri bombed him out , Hutchinson QPR bound not been injured for months ,
Manager having to work with a spread sheet every week so he only has a certain amount of cash to work with week in week out hence why players are playing one week then benched or dropped the next week because of playing bonuses don’t fit into that weeks spread sheet , hence why he won’t get bullet because he works within the parameters set by the chairman

giphy.gif

Apart from the bit about Chanser bombing out Westwwod for not going to Stoke none of this is a revelation. Love the idea of her getting all bevied up in the Copthorne though and mouthing off, Delia Smith fashion :D

From the director who was at charlton , she was the only director to come to the lane on derby day had a few and opened up about a few facts in the copthorn after
The goalie they won’t play , Butland was going to Chelsea in summer he was going to stoke for £7m but wouldn’t go and be number 2 there when butland deal fell thru and club had relied on the money so chanseri bombed him out , Hutchinson QPR bound not been injured for months ,
Manager having to work with a spread sheet every week so he only has a certain amount of cash to work with week in week out hence why players are playing one week then benched or dropped the next week because of playing bonuses don’t fit into that weeks spread sheet , hence why he won’t get bullet because he works within the parameters set by the chairman

If that really does represent the way things are being run, and if Chancer stays on, then they are nailed on for relegation this season or next. It’s just not sustainable, and, dare I say, it speaks volumes for the “character” of their current manager. What genuine football person, or indeed what person with an ounce of self-respect or pride in either themselves or the work that they do, would put up with that?

It’s tempting to dismiss this as bullshit. But given “Night” Meire’s form for misjudging her audience and saying stupid bloody things, it’s equally tempting to believe every word of it.

Either way, FTFP.

Apart from the bit about Chanser bombing out Westwwod for not going to Stoke none of this is a revelation. Love the idea of her getting all bevied up in the Copthorne though and mouthing off, Delia Smith fashion :D

Spoke to Kev briefly, licked his shoes clean obviously. Didn't see her. Did she name the Pigs team for the next game?

The Penny Black was like Miss Havershams house the last time I went in

A - When was the last time you went I the Penny Black?
1995?

B- The Miss Havisham reference will be lost on most on here except those that did GE for English Lit' O level and the odd Dickens aficionado.

C- Do you have a life? You are on here all hours of the day jousting with deranged numpties and the 'weers muneh gone' merry crew. Surely Mrs ST must need a good seeing to from time to time?

1995?

B- The Miss Havisham reference will be lost on most on here except those that did GE for English Lit' O level and the odd Dickens aficionado.

C- Do you have a life? You are on here all hours of the day jousting with deranged numpties and the 'weers muneh gone' merry crew. Surely Mrs ST must need a good seeing to from time to time?

Is it better or worse now?

O Level Eng. Lt.? Cheeky twat.

Sadly not. That's why I'm on here. She'd rather have a hot dinner. Luckily I have a certain charm as far as the ladies are concerned.........

And no, she doesn't read this forum.

I did once actually have a pint with Herbert Pocket in the Penny Black.

Thoroughly nice chap he was.

Compeyson was circulating trying to flog some knock off DVDs though.

I stopped going in the PB when second class went up to 2p.

I'm here all week......

O Level Eng. Lt.? Cheeky twat

So either you read it to better yourself or it was the answer in some dodgy pub quiz?

Wow, some devotion to the craft going on there Sean Thornton

Sadly not. That's why I'm on here. She'd rather have a hot dinner. Luckily I have a certain charm as far as the ladies are concerned.........

And no, she doesn't read this forum.

Neither does Mrs ISC, which allows me to lie about being hung like a donkey.

She's in bed and I'm down here putting the world to rights. Well, arguing with other pissed up Blades about complete bollocks, but it always seems important at the time.

1995?

There's no MrsT. Only a Mr T.

Back
Top Bottom